[BREAKING NEWS] Nickelodeon Parts Ways With Producer Dan Schneider

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Nickelodeon Parts Ways With Producer Dan Schneider  (Read 3509 times)

Watch reruns of iCarley to distract him and then call the police after he stops fapping

can't say i didn't expect this tbh

yall think we can get him to part ways with the mortal world while he @ it

This is so loving gross I just read the entire Twitter thread that gathered info about him & his involvement with the child actors. All the people defending him are saying that what he did isn't bad and these shows aren't for kids, they're for teens so it's okay. No disrespect to those under 18, but teens are kids too. It is still child enthusiasm even if they are teenage actors and it's honestly absolutely disgusting and so upsetting. I can't believe I didn't hear anything about this prior to this thread. Thanks for making this thread. I hope now that this gets a ton of publicity we will get to hear more people involved speak out and expose this sick forgeter

This is so loving gross I just read the entire Twitter thread that gathered info about him & his involvement with the child actors. All the people defending him are saying that what he did isn't bad and these shows aren't for kids, they're for teens so it's okay. No disrespect to those under 18, but teens are kids too. It is still child enthusiasm even if they are teenage actors and it's honestly absolutely disgusting and so upsetting. I can't believe I didn't hear anything about this prior to this thread. Thanks for making this thread. I hope now that this gets a ton of publicity we will get to hear more people involved speak out and expose this sick forgeter
send nudes

i hope this fat forget gets a life sentence

Dan "The Man With The Plan" Schneider.

dan "hold her tighter she's a fighter" schneider

dan "if you tell anyone i'll kill your entire loving family. i will cut off both of your mom's feet so i can pleasure myself with them" schneider

dan "hymen divider" schneider

good riddance.
i still wont forgive you for what you said about aniki

dan "giving the kid a collider" schneider

might be a bad move for them. if you want to create lure-content to appeal to children, a child forgeter would be best for business.