When was the last time you actually played Blockland?

Poll

I played Blockland within the last...

Day
39 (48.1%)
Week
13 (16%)
Month
11 (13.6%)
Year
12 (14.8%)
3 years
6 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 81

Author Topic: When was the last time you actually played Blockland?  (Read 2649 times)

So who here still plays the game and who here just stays active on the forums (because they're not allowed to leave)

I played a little over Spring break myself, but I'm waiting for summer because college.

Almost every week night I build for 1-3 hours to wind down. if I don't have school or work I like to spend literally all day in a building trance.

hardly ever anymore but i just so happened to play a lil bit to try out a server 2 hours ago

i'm thinking about coming back to it at some point but ehh i hardly ever get in the mood sadly

hardly ever anymore but i just so happened to play a lil bit to try out a server 2 hours ago

i'm thinking about coming back to it at some point but ehh i hardly ever get in the mood sadly
host ur bedroom trench ctf on b4v21

i only play b4v21 now lol

couple weeks because I'm out of state

host ur bedroom trench ctf on b4v21
o ya i guess i could do that sometime lol

I did a crap ton of work on my server over the last month, and I get on every couple days or so to check for spam from 12 year olds who just want to see what items/vehicles I have installed.

i think it's been about 3 weeks but that's mainly because i work on art commissions and recently started working full time

a week or so ago

I've been really busy recently though so I haven't gotten the chance to really do anything, plus I'm really bored of it right now
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 06:47:46 PM by Electrk.. »