Author Topic: Is California a stuffty place?  (Read 6125 times)

yes
- me i live in california

yeah spending a couple of days somewhere does not really make you an expert

He's specifically asking for outside opinion btw

people complaining about cali are either shut-ins who complain about 75 degree weather or people who don't realize nobody outside of la and sf like la and sf
i've never been to LA but holy stuff i hated san francisco, too loving pollutey and stuffy and everything else you could hate about a city

i woke up at 3am to several gunshots

yes it is

It is only if you're suffering from thermophobia

i woke up at 3am to several gunshots

yes it is
do you happen to live in downtown sacramento

close.

i live in antioch

it's a terrible area

i've never been to LA but holy stuff i hated san francisco, too loving pollutey and stuffy and everything else you could hate about a city

SF hardly has pollution anywhere near most cities. It’s called the Bay Area for a reason, it’s right next to the bay/ocean. It’s why it’s pretty much always cold. The air pressure differences between land and water cause wind all the time and pulls all the pollution elsewhere.

I think northern California is ok because we stayed in crescent city to see the red wood trees

I think northern California is ok because we stayed in crescent city to see the red wood trees
Norcal in general is a lot more appealing to me purely because it's got less of a desert environment compared to socal. Southern California's got it good with their beaches, though.

lmao i had pretty much the same thought, except it was south sacramento instead of downtown.

southern california isn't

los angeles traffic is complete ass pretty much around the clock
Sunday nights are aight. I made it from the center of Downtown to middle Orange County in an hour once.

socal sucks monkey richard but norcal is pretty nice