Author Topic: Is California a stuffty place?  (Read 6051 times)

southern california isn't
socal sucks monkey richard but norcal is pretty nice
:thinking:

Easy solution: I am right

No. We have In-N-Out.

yeah spending a couple of days somewhere does not really make you an expert
You don't need to be a major in cultural studies to determine whether a place is stuffty or not.

You don't need to be a major in cultural studies to determine whether a place is stuffty or not.
no but you at least have to have experienced living there to judge a place. are you gonna say "england is a great place i should live there" when you've visited for a weekend of your life

no but you at least have to have experienced living there to judge a place. are you gonna say "england is a great place i should live there" when you've visited for a weekend of your life
People move to places they've never been to in their life all the time. Why is it so far fetched to believe someone would live in a place or hate a place after visiting? Just weather alone can throw people off from going somewhere again.

only good thing about ca is the hookers and drugs

People move to places they've never been to in their life all the time. Why is it so far fetched to believe someone would live in a place or hate a place after visiting? Just weather alone can throw people off from going somewhere again.
ive lived places and ive visited places. ive also visited places solely to check if i might want to live there. by all means if you want to go ahead and move to downtown san fran because you liked their chinese food, move there, but im sure it'll be hell for you for a good amount of time

This thread is such a cluster forget
Anyway, I've only lived in California for my entire life but I spent my first 16 years in the Bay Area and the past 4 years in Southern California (San Diego area). Most of Southern California has nice weather but looks like a desert. There's hardly any forests and even the ones that exist are nothing like the redwoods I grew up near. Northern California is a lot more lush esp. when you get closer to Oregon and politically it tends to get more liberal as you go north. IMO Southern California is stuffty, Bay Area and Northern California have a lot more to offer but that's just my onion *shrug*

No. We have In-N-Out.
truth

but in reality berkeley is actually pretty great ngl. we get plenty of media attention but honestly there's plenty of things to do and its very easy to get around the bay area. especially as a student w free bus passes. 1000% better than Boston area for me, 10/10 would recommend

I like LA but I'm biased because I lived there for pretty much half of my life
I did hear a gunshot outside my house once but me and my mom just didn't give a stuff and continued watching SNL
I also find the IE boring af so