Heineken - "Sometimes, Lighter Is Better"

Author Topic: Heineken - "Sometimes, Lighter Is Better"  (Read 2963 times)

to be fair light beer is pretty offensive

it really is. if im trying to win and not get totally sloshed at beer pong, it works.

and to be fair, heineken gives me bad migraines, same with modelo.

How did anyone greenlight this ad? This is 10x worse than the stupid "White is pure" ads or the "Coolest monkey in the jungle" stuff that actually got several stores attacked in South Africa.
♪ lets all laugh at an industry that never learns anything tee hee hee ♫

I think the word tribal is incredibly skewed in our modern society, it doesn't mean what most people think it means.

If I brown townyze this 30 second beer ad really hard I could probably determine that everyone involved with its creation hates black people

>Passes the beer to a white lady rather than the black male

tribal! The ad creators must think blacks are below white people!

this is turning into a witch hunt of people acusing random companies of being tribal

who wants to take bets on how many breweries are gonna get set on fire because of this

"yeah i quit my job at the brewery because their new ad is tribal yknow"

who slides a bottle off a table forget ing idiot

>Passes the beer to a white lady rather than the black male

tribal! The ad creators must think blacks are below white people!
The reason it's funny is because it passed several black people before a white woman opens it. That already might raise eyebrows but the text "lighter is better!" appearing really makes it hilarious.

The reason it's funny is because it passed several black people before a white woman opens it. That already might raise eyebrows but the text "lighter is better!" appearing really makes it hilarious.
Hilarious, yeah, worth people pulling out pitch forks and flipping stuff... no.

This reminds me of the old DS "Touching is good" ads.

I think the word tribal is incredibly skewed in our modern society, it doesn't mean what most people think it means.
this

as much as i love twitter and everything its incredibly annoying seeing both black and white folk calling stuff tribal when it isnt the case

this

as much as i love twitter and everything its incredibly annoying seeing both black and white folk calling stuff tribal when it isnt the case

says the lightskin smh

I think instead of the question of always asking everyone to see if it's tribal or not isn't the main point. the main point should be if thousands even millions of people are going to see the commercial we should try to make it as pc as possible.

I personally don't think the ad is tribal but I do think it's handicapped this wasn't caught in post

*slides beer past several black people until it gets to a white woman*

"sometimes lighter is better"

what do you mean its tribal that clearly isnt tribal lol haha... nothing tribal about excluding black people from something a white person is allowed to do, absolutely not. definitely not in the context that segregation just ended about 40 years ago... sjws get out stop looking for things to hate on
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 03:55:12 PM by thegoodperry »