I got the flu (I think)

Author Topic: I got the flu (I think)  (Read 2000 times)

/title
I only became sick the other day after I went to my grandpa's house, and it was really dirty in there. I woke up with an extremely hot fever and a sore throat after I stayed the night there, so I took a tylenol and then threw up. I also threw up earlier today when my mom was giving me a back rub, and I'm guessing that's because it aggravated my stomach. I also am really really dizzy, so I don't know if its because I got the chills the other day/a high fever or whatever. Earlier when I tried to stand up I felt like I was gonna throw up if I didn't lay back down. I only stood up because my mom got me another tylenol and a stomach stopper. She's the one that thinks I have the flu, due to her experience as a nurse in the hospital, and I do too.
/advice I guess
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 06:38:06 PM by Darth C3P0² »

you have the plague prepare to die

if you have the flu you'll have a really sore throat

oh yeah my throat is sore forgot to mention that

didnt you get your shots or does your mom think they cause autism

ew don't come near me
man having the flu sucks, hope u feel well soon

I got the shot when I was 6 but I'm sure I need another one once I'm no longer sick
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 06:57:02 PM by Darth C3P0² »

I caught mono once, it sucked, severely painful sore throat, and by my guess you'll probably have a very sore throat maybe even severe.

maybe she's right

I got the shot when I was 6 but I'm sure I need another one once I'm no longer sick
aren't you supposed to get the flu shot every year tho since the strains change so much

you forgot to make this thread an ama :(

the flu shot is an annual thing

it's the flu. go to the doctor and ask him what pills to swallow