Author Topic: Spectator Items (Dab Update)  (Read 9783 times)

someone make a gladiator arena with these and conan's weapons
+ blood addon
if only we had a gladiator map perhaps

You cannot call applyBodyParts or applyBodyColors on a bot.

Here are the console errors I get when using a clean install of Blockland
Code: [Select]
Add-Ons/Item_Spectator/server.cs (110): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'applyBodyParts'
BackTrace: ->AIPlayer::hSpazzClick->AIPlayer::setWeapon->SpectatorClapImage::onMount->equipSpectatorHands->applySpectatorItemProperties

Add-Ons/Item_Spectator/clap.cs (76): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'applyBodyParts'
BackTrace: ->AIPlayer::hLoop->SpectatorClapImage::onUnMount

Add-Ons/Item_Spectator/clap.cs (77): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'applyBodyColors'

You cannot call applyBodyParts or applyBodyColors on a bot.

Here are the console errors I get when using a clean install of Blockland
Code: [Select]
Add-Ons/Item_Spectator/server.cs (110): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'applyBodyParts'
BackTrace: ->AIPlayer::hSpazzClick->AIPlayer::setWeapon->SpectatorClapImage::onMount->equipSpectatorHands->applySpectatorItemProperties

Add-Ons/Item_Spectator/clap.cs (76): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'applyBodyParts'

Add-Ons/Item_Spectator/clap.cs (77): Unable to find object: '' attempting to call function 'applyBodyColors'
i dont call it on the bot, i call it on clients equipping the item

On line 110 in the server.cs change %pl.client.applyBodyParts(); to %obj.applyBodyParts(); since you have %obj defined as the client there. I'm not sure why %pl.client returns an error since you specified %pl as %obj.player but applyBodyColors only seems to like being called from the client directly

Doing that got rid of the console error from line 110 for me.

You can remove the errors from line 76 and 77 in the clap.cs by doing an if(isObject(%obj.client)) check before applying colors and parts to %obj.client when doing SpectatorClapImage::onUnmount

this item does not sound okay at timescale 1.75

+ blood addon
if only we had a gladiator map perhaps
rallys blood messes with conans swords for some reason and causes massive lag

this item does not sound okay at timescale 1.75
add in hat_intercourse and brick shift back too

Another great add-on Conan! Good stuff. :)

On line 110 in the server.cs change %pl.client.applyBodyParts(); to %obj.applyBodyParts(); since you have %obj defined as the client there. I'm not sure why %pl.client returns an error since you specified %pl as %obj.player but applyBodyColors only seems to like being called from the client directly

Doing that got rid of the console error from line 110 for me.

You can remove the errors from line 76 and 77 in the clap.cs by doing an if(isObject(%obj.client)) check before applying colors and parts to %obj.client when doing SpectatorClapImage::onUnmount
oh right woops, thanks. i need to write in better bot support anyways

this is a new reaction image