my college's residential living office is a huge loving joke

Author Topic: my college's residential living office is a huge loving joke  (Read 1267 times)

so you may remember that last fall I got stuck in one of the worst rooms on campus due to a massive error in the housing lottery
I was over it at this point because I brought it to the office's attention and they were able to put me in a better room

well guess loving what
the same thing that happened last year is happening this year again
because why the forget not

so I get my time slot, and of course it's the bottom of the list like last year
a full day after all the good rooms are taken, just like what happened with my mom when she went here

so I think, "yeah, okay, so I'll select a stuffty room like last time, only THIS time I'll register for the waitlist, this time I'm loving prepared"
and I mark it down mentally and wait

today comes, I open up the search during my time slot

there are no rooms available for juniors anywhere

I'm emailing the supervisor in my building now
this is a loving god-awful nightmare hellscape that I have to keep doing annually and I'm loving sick of it

/discuss

usually colleges dont have dorm space open for their entire student population, and prioritize the freshman/sophomore student body. most students by junior year afaik get apartments off campus. did your college promise you housing space for all four years?

the way my college does housing is that they partition off certain dorms for certain grades
rising seniors pick during the first week, then juniors the next, then sophomores
freshman housing is random

if there's the option of living off campus I don't know about any opportunities and I'd rather not know about them because I'd rather publicly castrate myself than live off campus

well, guess you got unlucky then. good luck getting a room - if you raise enough of a fuss you probably can get one. honestly tho living off campus isn't as garbage as it sounds, usually can save a lot of $$.

well, guess you got unlucky then. good luck getting a room - if you raise enough of a fuss you probably can get one. honestly tho living off campus isn't as garbage as it sounds, usually can save a lot of $$.

I don't have a car and off-campus housing doesn't usually have air conditioning, so it's going to be a ton of garbage unless I get a room in one of the dorms

forget off you handicapped cunt I don't have time for your stuff

ah yes clearly I forgot this is the BLF

being mad about anything is a bannable offense

he has a point
so what? having a place to live and do your work is pretty important especially since its college

forget off you handicapped cunt I don't have time for your stuff
libtard owned like and share

If it's required for juniors to live on campus, then they'll probably find you a room since you e-mailed them. this thread just reads like knee jerk anger... you emailed em already dude, just sit tight lol.

at this point why don't you just nuke your college

such sad gamer moment

can we get 1000 likes

don't forget to subscribe !