XGen Studios Thread

Poll

xgen studios

who forget
1 (25%)
yes me like
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: XGen Studios Thread  (Read 2206 times)

http://www.xgenstudios.com/games/
What are you favorite XGen Studio's games
mine are stick rpg, terrority war and chaos faction 2

did anyone here ever actually pay money for some of their old games? stick arena and territory war online had premium modes you could get with a one-time payment iirc.
I played stickrpg 1 to completion, and I remember playing stick rpg 2 when it came out. I think I beat it too. I also played territory war and the stick arena games to death. The last time I played stick arena, it was called Stick Arena Ballistick, but now it's Stick Arena Dimensions. It hasn't been updated since 2013 though :(

I'm recognizing a lot of games on their website that I don't at all remember seeing their logo on...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 11:16:57 PM by auzman466 »

territory war was my loving stuff Back in the day
i loved motherlode too

bought stick RPG 2 director's cut. that game was my god damn jam.

I play MotherLoad Gold Edition on my GPD Win during trips. Still the best game of all time for its simplicity and incentivizing game mechanics.

Chaos Faction 2 was amazing for me as I didn't have Smash Bros.

Territory War Online was the shiiiiit. I used to love that game so much.

welcome to mcsticks may i take your order

motherload and stick rpg were my loving jam

stick arena was my stuff until people started hacking it and they added some premium bullstuff to it

motherlode is actually the best flash game of all time

Has to be my favorite game website from my childhood. I've spent countless hours playing territory wars, i loved playing stick rpg 1 and 2 (although as a kid i would get confused on the tasks to do in stick rpg 1 and i played stick rpg 2 more recently.) I used to like playing host but i don't remember playing it very often; however i did remember you could make the little characters show drawn boobies in the dialogue box by typing "(o Y o )". I always had a good laugh when it popped up.

for those of you who like motherlode, there is a sequel on steam called super motherlode. I think it was also on a humble bundle, so check your humble bundle libraries if you're interested, just in case you already own it

for those of you who like motherlode, there is a sequel on steam called super motherlode. I think it was also on a humble bundle, so check your humble bundle libraries if you're interested, just in case you already own it

The spirit of the game is missing in SM imo