Far Cry 2 vs Far Cry 5

Author Topic: Far Cry 2 vs Far Cry 5  (Read 1437 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCeEvQ68jY8

Crowbcat comes once again to give us this important information.

makes me want to play far cry 2 tbh

far cry 2 all the way
anyone remember that online toilet bowl map or the pirate ship battles

gotta love liberating africa

I had a blast playing Farcry 2 MP on my PlayStation years ago with all the great custom maps

aw man i miss far cry 2
it was the first game i got on my old steam acc

Couldn't you contract malaria in fc2?

Yea, it's actually plays a big part in the story.

Yeah, on the taxi ride from the airport and then that Jackyl bitch makes you work for him for some medicine iirc

It's all the same stuff.

When I played Far Cry 4 it felt like a CoD game except with roaming around.

Far Cry 2 needs a remaster, but knowing Ubisoft, it would probably turn into a downgrade

ye it really does but i just dont think it will be the same
It's all the same stuff.

When I played Far Cry 4 it felt like a CoD game except with roaming around.
are you loving serious
far cry 2 is waaaaaaaaaaay different than any other far cry games if you ask me

Don't know what this is all about. Far Cry 2 was terrible imo. Features =/= a good game. You can have as many features in a game but it's the overall story and execution that puts the cherry on the cake. Far Cry 2 is feature heavy, yes, but it was really one of the more bland titles.

Also you need to consider the generation gap. Far Cry 2 wasn't rushed in an effort to pull as many sales in as possible. Far Cry 2 was made by a group of people who wanted to deliver bold and exciting content to gamers. Far Cry 5 had to meet a deadline.

Don't know what this is all about. Far Cry 2 was terrible imo. Features =/= a good game. You can have as many features in a game but it's the overall story and execution that puts the cherry on the cake. Far Cry 2 is feature heavy, yes, but it was really one of the more bland titles.

Also you need to consider the generation gap. Far Cry 2 wasn't rushed in an effort to pull as many sales in as possible. Far Cry 2 was made by a group of people who wanted to deliver bold and exciting content to gamers. Far Cry 5 had to meet a deadline.

farcry 5 is loving stale