The Rareware discussion topic

Author Topic: The Rareware discussion topic  (Read 1824 times)

Discuss anything related to rareware or their games, whether it be banjo-kazooie or their other titles.

Have fun!

still the best game of all time

I played Conker's Bad Fur Day on the Rare Replay a while back when my friend brought over his Xbox, I think I'd need to get used to it again but it doesn't feel like it holds up so well to me, but I'm glad you like it. Which one did you like more though, Bad Fur Day or Live and Reloaded?

I played Conker's Bad Fur Day on the Rare Replay a while back when my friend brought over his Xbox, I think I'd need to get used to it again but it doesn't feel like it holds up so well to me, but I'm glad you like it. Which one did you like more though, Bad Fur Day or Live and Reloaded?

I like the original more to be honest
The models and textures look alot more like rare's style, the graphics in l&r are too slick

wish i could afford the n64 conker

i'd prefer live and reloaded if it was uncensored and had the original music but both are good

the graphics in l&r are too slick
you say this like you are an excellent modeler and game designer

you say this like you are an excellent modeler and game designer
I think it's a valid point though in that it kind of comes off as like, uncanny valley, the way the styles were melded together. It looks very nice particularly for its time but it's also kind of weird that it does, if that makes sense.

Which one did you like more though, Bad Fur Day or Live and Reloaded?

if you want nice graphics play live and reloaded
if you want uncensored comedy play the original

if you want nice graphics play live and reloaded
if you want uncensored comedy play the original
I reckoned that Live and Reloaded played better too, didn't they revamp the shooting?

perfect dark was the best rareware game ever made

I reckoned that Live and Reloaded played better too, didn't they revamp the shooting?

i think so? it's been a while since i've actually played it

live and reloaded forgets the visuals up

perfect dark was the best rareware game ever made
perfect dark is the most wholesome n64 game hands down