Blockchip Episode 5: The autist strikes back

Author Topic: Blockchip Episode 5: The autist strikes back  (Read 12126 times)

what posts that i've made since i came back make you think i'm trying to start trouble
the posts i made since i came back seem don't seem very rude/inflammatory at all
also you're not really one to complain about people looking for trouble tony

also why do you specify i'm "literally" looking for trouble
do people ever use that phrase in a metaphorical sense

same thread, same problem user, different year. time to organize the blockchip patrol

and this is why we cant have nice things

Is this even necessary?

Is this even necessary?
you decide. a problem user comes back and immediately starts to exhibit the same behavior that got them the reputation in the first place.

you decide. a problem user comes back and immediately starts to exhibit the same behavior that got them the reputation in the first place.

You didn't prove any proof of this in the OP. All you provided was a quote about him saying that he hasn't done anything wrong and to leave him alone.

You didn't prove any proof of this in the OP. All you provided was a quote about him saying that he hasn't done anything wrong and to leave him alone.

Noedit: There are plenty of other better examples in the thread to prove that Blockchip is being a handicap but I'm surprised that this of all quotes is the one you went with.

Noedit: There are plenty of other better examples in the thread to prove that Blockchip is being a handicap but I'm surprised that this of all quotes is the one you went with.
his handicapation is merely a side effect. the terminal illness is the fact that he constantly provokes users and then plays victim and acts defensive when they tell him to forget off. he's been seen doing this with lord tony over hundreds of pages and he basically started again today with the long chain.

You probably missed the 50+ pages in the harvest where all blockchip did was sperg out and obsess over lord tony and basically incite war. him coming back to this same thread just to say 'yes' is basically a big taunt of 'look at me im back and im posting again in this thread'

its like if a creepy man walked into your daycare center and started jerking off so you called the police to arrest him and 5 years later he gets out of jail walks into your daycare again and makes creepy faces at children and stands around. Obviously you'd kick his ass out again because he's clearly a creepy degenerate and has a history of doing disgusting stuff.

the drama isnt invalid because i didn't link all 2000 of blockchip's handicapped posts. it still covers the same topic and blockchip is still acting the same. stop trying to create problems where they dont exist

his handicapation is merely a side effect. the terminal illness is the fact that he constantly provokes users and then plays victim and acts defensive when they tell him to forget off. he's been seen doing this with lord tony over hundreds of pages and he basically started again today with the long chain.

the drama isnt invalid because i didn't link all 2000 of blockchip's handicapped posts. it still covers the same topic and blockchip is still acting the same. stop trying to create problems where they dont exist

He didn't provoke anyone in the thread, you're just overreacting to everything he does. Yes, he's done it before, he might be looking for trouble, but he hasn't done anything. Don't make a drama if you can't provide adequate proof. I didn't ask you to link all of his posts. I asked you to link sufficient evidence to warrant this drama's existence.

He didn't provoke anyone in the thread, you're just overreacting to everything he does. Yes, he's done it before, he might be looking for trouble, but he hasn't done anything. Don't make a drama if you can't provide adequate proof. I didn't ask you to link all of his posts. I asked you to link sufficient evidence to warrant this drama's existence.
this is a public speaking forum, and i'm allowed to voice my concern for blockchip's behavior. this drama is necessary. you even said yourself, this is a public forum.

Is this even necessary?
you havent been around long enough to know why this drama was warranted, shut up

you havent been around long enough to know why this drama was warranted, shut up
lol i didnt even realize how new he was

damn sick burn