Blockchip Episode 5: The autist strikes back

Author Topic: Blockchip Episode 5: The autist strikes back  (Read 12123 times)

yeah, sad he's too intellectually challenged to be able to make a meaningful opinion and instead posts insults to compensate for the lack of one
why do I need to form a meaningful opinion when you would just do "no u"

why do I need to form a meaningful opinion when you would just do "no u"

in case i might have an epiphany that i'm wrong. and yes, i am capable of this, otherwise i would still be using the "Alcatraz" account name

The problem here isn't the fact you made a Blockchip drama. It's the fact that the drama was unwarranted and actually makes Blockchip a victim of autistic screeching.
how is it unwarranted when blockchip is doing the exact same thing he did like a year ago? you keep saying "no he isnt he never said 'yes'" a year ago and you completely ignore the next 5 posts of his which is what we're all talking about

how is it unwarranted when blockchip is doing the exact same thing he did like a year ago? you keep saying "no he isnt he never said 'yes'" a year ago and you completely ignore the next 5 posts of his which is what we're all talking about

What the forget? I didn't mean that saying "yes' wasn't something he did 1 yea ago, I mean that he wasn't actively trying to bait Tony. You got worked up over literally nothing. Honestly, could you have at least waited until Blockchip said something that would have provided you with valid evidence instead of just attacking him for one word?

What the forget? I didn't mean that saying "yes' wasn't something he did 1 yea ago, I mean that he wasn't actively trying to bait Tony. You got worked up over literally nothing. Honestly, could you have at least waited until Blockchip said something that would have provided you with valid evidence instead of just attacking him for one word?
you completely ignore the next 5 posts of his which is what we're all talking about

Mindlessly try to defend someone who's actively seeking out attention and you become them.
Becoming them and mindlessly defending them means you're mirroring yourself into them; Mr Opiod, where are you?
Where is the Mr. Opiod that everyone knew? The air balloon man that saved the day?
Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the streetwise Hercules to fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed?
Late at night I toss and I turn
And I dream of what I need
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero

Mindlessly try to defend someone who's actively seeking out attention and you become them.
Becoming them and mindlessly defending them means you're mirroring yourself into them; Mr Opiod, where are you?
Where is the Mr. Opiod that everyone knew? The air balloon man that saved the day?
I need a hero
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
I need a hero

wat

I need a hero
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
I need a hero
thanks weird al

I need a hero
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
I need a hero
autism unleashed

I need a hero
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
I need a hero
We’re headed for the Seychelles… That’s where our new home is now. Hey. That was some operation we had, huh? Nine years ago… Carving out our own world… Making our own future… And they took it away. I’m gonna rebuild it… Make a new place, together. That we can call home. Yeah, we were dogs, alright. Slinking around out of Cipher’s sight. Picking up whatever kind of dirty money we could find. You name it, we did it… You see this? Diamond Dogs… Our new home. A phantom of our former selves… Triumph, death… We weren’t allowed either. Yeah, I remember it all, Snake… Why are we still here… Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg, and my arm… and even my fingers… The body I’ve lost… and the comrades I’ve lost… It won’t stop hurting, like they’re all still there… You feel it too, don’t you? I’m the one who got caught up with Cipher, a group above nations, even the US, and I was the parasite below, feeding off Zero’s power… They came after you in Cyprus, then Afghanistan. Cipher just… keeps growing, swallowing everything in its path, getting bigger and bigger. Who knows how big now… Boss… I’m gonna make ‘em give back our past… Take back everything that we’ve lost. And I won’t rest… until we do. Our new Mother Base. I don’t know how long it’ll take, but I’ll make it bigger… better than before… Boss... Things have changed, Boss. We pull in money, recruits, just to combat Cipher. Rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge. The world calls for wetwork, and we answer. No greater good, no just cause. Cipher sent us to hell… But we’re going even deeper.

I need a hero
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
I need a hero
i l ik e to move it move it

I need a hero
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
I need a hero
oo we mama

I need a hero
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
I need a hero

what in the goddamn