Stikfas (8023) pissing bloods and screams: Badmins

Author Topic: Stikfas (8023) pissing bloods and screams: Badmins  (Read 5701 times)

Well, considering this is a baseless claim I made, I apolgize for wasting everyones time.

Also I'm not saying that the admins on Stikfas' server are badmins, I'm saying that any drama on a server's admins should include multiple offenses.
i've got your multiple offenses right here
click for video evidence on the youtube

i've got your multiple offenses right here
click for video evidence on the youtube

Well, I forgeted up now. Well, guess it can't get any worse. Let this be a leraning expierience.

Methamptatmine staged me to look like an idiot. Well, I'm a dumbass.
You're all good man just a learning experience from the starfishs of BL don't worry about it.

Couldnt you word the title better

did you hit a pack of cigarettes before you made this? you sound like you're high or tired

not enough proof here

Couldnt you word the title better

also this

i drank liquid mari-jew-wanna

The real annoying part is that for some God forsaken reason they thought it would be a good idea to only let players use swords and a stuffty ass bow as the sole weapons in a ZOMBIE SURVIVAL

Also compared to other builds I've seen on the server the zombie one is severely lacking in my opinion.

imo the admins are kinda ass

useless and took up space in the game atop of our towers to play music, the weapons themselves are horrible against the zombie gamemode

like forget the bow takes 5 shots to kill a zombie and zombies can kill you in a few hits with range longer than the spear, and zombies are 2+ hits to kill no matter the melee, unless if you have the musket

my issue is that there arent good admins on who can handle the server when stikfas is away. plus nobody competent enough to use eval and hotfix stuff like the bow damage in the zombie survival thing

my issue is that there arent good admins on who can handle the server when stikfas is away. plus nobody competent enough to use eval and hotfix stuff like the bow damage in the zombie survival thing

this is a problem with every server, terrible admins.

of course i'm not saying it's an acceptable problem but i wanted to mention how widespread it is

this is a problem with every server, terrible admins.
fair enough, probably just spoiled from all the servers i normally go to. namely my own or good friends where i do have admin.