Author Topic: Stikfas (8023) pissing bloods and screams: Badmins  (Read 5716 times)

On the server "skifas pissing blood and screams", there is bascially a zombie survival, where you would build structures and survive rounds. The admins, specifically Recon (42651), Bobo2271 (18679), Rainer (35721) and Spaffy (46069), were pushing people off the platforms and destroying the platforms. Essentialy, you could buy and place platforms and ladders that would make makeshift structures.

Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGHt4_5Qe1w&feature=youtu.be

Here is where the admins would intentionally take up the small platforms used and push the actual players off, leading towards rounds ended as prematurly as a Planned Parenthood clinic. You couldn't do anything, as their were admins. This was while they were destroying the structures. Kinda of ruined the flow.

Now, just want to ask a bunch of strangers of a lego fourm if I'm in the right.

my favorite part of this drama is that none of it is true

this is Rainier. i never pushed anybody. all i did was punch some props with the Madman Fists on accident because i keep forgetting that it actually breaks the bricks

bobo2217* rainier* stiks id is wrong etc etc
you are bad and you should feel bad

bobo2217* rainier* stiks id is wrong etc etc
you are bad and you should feel bad
Nice first post also you should see the video.

Nice first post also you should see the video.

thats me shoving meth off, and we planned that.

this is Rainier. i never pushed anybody. all i did was punch some props with the Madman Fists on accident because i keep forgetting that it actually breaks the bricks
Sorry if I lumped you in to this category, clearly their was a misunderstanding with the circumstances.

my favorite part of this drama is that none of it is true
Can you elaborate?

While I find this thread kind of needed but not in a post of one thing only (should be multiple offenses, not just that admins did one no-no); I gotta say though:

You couldn't do anything, as their were admins.

Also I'm not saying that the admins on Stikfas' server are badmins, I'm saying that any drama on a server's admins should include multiple offenses.

Can you elaborate?
well the video with meth and bobo was staged, most of the admins listed didnt push anyone at all, and we weren't breaking any structures

thats me shoving meth off, and we planned that.
I didn't see the name disregard my post.

read descriptionm pleas
Methamptatmine staged me to look like an idiot. Well, I'm a dumbass.