What's your favorite Blockland server?

Author Topic: What's your favorite Blockland server?  (Read 4731 times)

Diggy's Metropolis RP

Diggy's Metropolis RP
also skill4life drpg
and all ant's stuffs

I really did like Medieval RP, I had a lot of fun getting immersed in the world and seeing my character interact with others and whatnot. Sure, there were problems particular relating to Mary Sue characters, and I really did not like the crafting and hunger system they added later on. But, based on my experiences with the server in the past, it's probably my favorite server or at least one of them.

And of course, anything that Stikfas makes is gold

I tried to join TlTO's server but as soon as i joined torin called me a furry friend, i called him a child, and i got perma banned. 10/10 best server i've ever joined.

I feel your pain.

past: bluzone has yet to be topped for me
currently alive: when heed hosts any of his tdms. tbd always had cool stuff but i havent gotten to play his new tdm yet

I feel your pain.
well you got banned because you're pk freeze

If you wouldn't mind correcting it, Its jayce's gamemode, its not mine, I host my own stuff too but I'm also still working on more things to host.

Jayce's Dungeon Raiders 2 is better.

^
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 02:52:27 PM by Gautier00 »

well you got banned because you're pk freeze
I'm talking about being called a furcigarette.

you were loveually harassing multiple members of the server, disrespecting administration, and threatening to kill torin, all of which is against the rules in tito's server

you were loveually harassing multiple members of the server, disrespecting administration, and threatening to kill torin, all of which is against the rules in tito's server
proof or ban!

If you wouldn't mind correcting it, Its jayce's gamemode, its not mine, I host my own stuff too but I'm also still working on more things to host.

^
Thanks for reminding, I'll have it corrected. :P

shoutout to battlemix being 3 years old tomorrow no im not hosting it

host battlemix tomorrow