Stefan Karl enters the final stages of terminal cancer

Author Topic: Stefan Karl enters the final stages of terminal cancer  (Read 2763 times)

you may already know that stefan got terminal cancer once again, but now he's entered the final stages according to this twitter post

https://twitter.com/Stranger_Clones/status/981025998409027584
Quote from: the twitter post
Stefan Karl, aka Robbie Rotten from Lazy Town is now in his final stages of terminal cancer.

He's now deleted social media to enjoy his final months with family.

Thank you for the childhood memories Stefan (heart)

he's got an average of a couple months to live (or so (from what everyone's saying)) and there's probably no chance of him fighting off cancer once again unless he gets insanely lucky

though apparently in the twitter the guy who made the post says that stefan personally canceled treatments and stuff to see what would happen/wanted to stop receiving treatment but that just sounds.. off, so i don't know what to believe honestly, but i think stefan entering the final stages is indeed confirmed and true

it's still a real shame (alternative: it really loving sucks) to see that stefan is most likely going to die from cancer, even after he fought it off before with the power of memes
maybe there is a chance he'll fight it off once again, but it's been said that it's incurable this time repeatedly, but, y'know, miracles happen sometimes.. who knows.

tl;dr (if you don't want that read): stefan karl deactivated his social media accounts to spend more time with his family with only a few months to live before terminal cancer kills him, as it's in its final stages now

/discuss

if he inexplicably recovers again does that make him a saint

if he inexplicably recovers again does that make him a saint
the number 1 saint

good luck and rest in peace stefan. you may not have dreamed of the meme, but you made the meme dream real

damn man :(
how many times has he avoided it already tho?

He is number done

Seriously tho.

F

stale me mes aside, he's a cool guy from what I remember when talking with him

pray for him tonight guys

damn man :(
how many times has he avoided it already tho?
i think he warded off cancer about 2-3 times (going off of memory), this one's most likely the one that does him in finally however
unless, again, insane luck grants a miracle or something happens

Really upsetting. I hope in his last days he has some good times with his loved ones.