youtube/google removes features specifically for adsense profits.

Author Topic: youtube/google removes features specifically for adsense profits.  (Read 1512 times)

i thinks it pretty fine i never really had problems with it anyway. also why are people still getting mad over google removing the view image button? just loving right click its not like they removed the damn feature completely
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 03:37:33 PM by Stellarnaut »

Guess the forget what.
We're the consumer not a company rep.
I dont forgetin care what it does for them, its about what it does for the consumer.
here's what it does for the consumer: provides unlimited access to a library of millions of videos. for free. and the moment they change a small feature that makes it so you gotta take an extra 1.5 seconds out of your miserable life to visit a different webpage, its suddenly a crime against humanity

lol you alt right forgeters are so entitled sometimes

i completely agree with tony actually. being able to go through replies via a menu was way better and nowadays i dont even check bc i know that ill have to go to another page- this is a problem because if i'm on yt, it's because i'm watching something. i might not be paying full attention to it, but come on. i go to youtube for videos first, comments second.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 04:36:40 PM by Juncoph »

Way to jump to conclusions.
Despite what you may believe agreeing on something isnt making you a blood member of some group.

And YouTube Red.
They're just initiating cunt mode like Mark Succerborg

why are you making this a political thing now

>actually going to youtube comments

that's the real issue here

Why did you include youtube in something that was for google images?

Also this was done because of a lawsuit, not because of adsense profits.

"a company is earning money and im mad!! aaaaagh! how dare a free service have a source of income in order to keep itself free to all"

i would make you wear this if i was being serious but im not. have a nice day buddy

i completely agree with tony actually. being able to go through replies via a menu was way better and nowadays i dont even check bc i know that ill have to go to another page- this is a problem because if i'm on yt, it's because i'm watching something. i might not be paying full attention to it, but come on. i go to youtube for videos first, comments second.

Yeah my motivation to reply to comments has dropped because of this.

Why did you include youtube in something that was for google images?

They are run by the same people doing the same bullstuff.

why are you making this a political thing now

Literally, come on.

Way to jump to conclusions.
Despite what you may believe agreeing on something isnt making you a blood member of some group.

And YouTube Red.
They're just initiating cunt mode like Mark Succerborg
so its a coincidence that the only people in this forum who avidly detest youtube making money moves are libertarians and conservatives?