Author Topic: Eww mac!  (Read 7365 times)

Mac's are stupid cause you can't copy with ctrl c and ctrl v and then they say there open source but there not really then the software costs alot! And then they have overpriced hardware!

Use command C and command V.  Macs cost more because they are quality and less are sold so the amount per perchase to cover production needs to be higher.

Even though I don't like macs, I don't want ANOTHER mac vs pc topic, im just getting tired of arguing with people about the subject.

Yeah, it's already been settled. Windows XP Pro > Mac OS X < Ubuntu.

Macs need to stop selling only with Apples.They would get A LOT more customers if they did.

No it's windows xp> Any linux/bsd operating system> mac

Even though it's incredibly obvious Macs are the inferior operating system mac fanboys will never realise this.

Its rather...
Everyone has there own taste in computers
or
People can't afford computers
or
Anything else you can think of

Even though it's incredibly obvious Macs are the inferior operating system mac fanboys will never realise this.

yep.

People who like Macs often have to use windows in work/school, wile those who like windows rarely use Macs, and if they do, it is most often using crappy lower then you can get at the stores school Macs, and/or they are constantly anoyed by their inability to use them because they are so used to windows.  Mac fans are just trying to show the world how much better their side really is if people would just use them.

I use both regurally and I have to say macs are just easyer and more convenient to use.

Even though it's incredibly obvious Macs are the inferior operating system mac fan boys will never realize this.
Quoted for so much god damned truth.

Maybe because they aren't as widely supported.

What if Mac OSX was released for PC? It's free AND updated like every year... FOR FREE. Once more people start getting it it starts to become more supported. Once it's more supported more people will get it and so on. It's almost similar with Sony where not many games are made for it, initially, because of its price, but then once it lowers and more people get it games start coming out all over the place.

Mac OSX will most likely never be released for PC because Mac OSX is designed to work with the Mac computers hardware configuration, that's probably why they run smoother because they are running off predetermined hardware.

IMO, Windows will vanish someday. Mainly because they are focused on a desktop environment. Linux is used widely as it is, they will probably always be used, and Mac is going portable. Mac Book Air is a good example of that, and the iPhone and iPod Touch. People have already done some pretty interesting things with their iPhones and iPod Touches. One guy hacked his iPhone and put Linux on it, another guy was playing WoW on his iPod Touch. Once components get so powerful and so small who will need a desktop anymore?

No it's windows xp> Any linux/bsd operating system> mac
No it's Your Opinion = Your Opinion.

Skele, you tried playing and FPS on a Laptop w/ in built touchpad?

Use command C and command V.  Macs cost more because they are quality and less are sold so the amount per perchase to cover production needs to be higher.
Macs cost more because they are quality and less are sold so the amount per perchase to cover production needs to be higher.
Macs cost more because they are quality
they are quality
quality

Where have I been?