Which game are you most excited for?

FALLOUT 76
31 (42.5%)
THE ELDER SCROLLS IV
27 (37%)
STARFIELD
15 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: FALLOUT 76 THREAD | THE FINAL FALLOUT MEGATHREAD  (Read 40854 times)

-snipped by uber-
uber driver takes you to друг city.

can someone tell me how the forget mod organizer works

the only way to get me to buy fo4 is if they finish the new vegas mod

heres my FOM for NV

not much but i haven't really played the game since its release
i did a 10 LUCK character which is incredibly overpowered and fun, gambling is easy, especially if you know how to play caravan. i started with a 9mm pistol and put a scope on it, the luck makes you crit basically any time you get a stealth attack, i was 1 hitting low-level creatures and bandits with just that pistol. later when i got my first sniper i was literally 1 hitting deathclaws. only be sure to have some steadies because your scope swing is ridiculous.

i rushed speech and then lockpick because those are the two most overpowered, i recommend using intense training perk to get more CHARM
oh and Boone's beret gives like +5 crit chance so get that too
visit REPCONN HQ early on in your playthrough

i've done the main mission (anarchy end) and did dead money which was a lot shorter than expected
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 01:07:07 PM by hootaloo »

yo guys whats your opinion on fallout 4

did u enjoy dead money (its the best dlc)

Is there any way to make unarmed and melee fun? I really want to make a spess muhrine build or something similar and just forget stuff up, but it seems like melee isn't as fun as gunplay in NV.

Gameplay mechanics are the only good feature, and even then so some suck. They butchered perks, then removed skills and traits alltogether which is stupid as forget. Also, why the forget does a FALLOUT game have the worst RPG mechanics ever? RNG based speech checks, no SPECIAL checks, no diverse dialogue options, voiced protagonist, etc.

Also Fallout 2 is so loving fun, I just got a powerfist on my unarmed character and 80 damage crits are quite nice as my early level. I'm currently in the process of fixing the machine in Vault 13.

Is there any way to make unarmed and melee fun? I really want to make a spess muhrine build or something similar and just forget stuff up, but it seems like melee isn't as fun as gunplay in NV.
are u kidding theres tons of melee weapons and perks try iT

it loving SUUUCKS

good gun mechanics, collectibles are fun, map is cool, but the story sucks major donkey balls.

edit: oh and the rpg mechanics suck richard too.