Which game are you most excited for?

FALLOUT 76
31 (42.5%)
THE ELDER SCROLLS IV
27 (37%)
STARFIELD
15 (20.5%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: FALLOUT 76 THREAD | THE FINAL FALLOUT MEGATHREAD  (Read 42163 times)

how did i forget about destiny lol
its ok, im sure nobody remembers either as battlenet is the dead game launcher

how did i forget about destiny lol
because its destiny

i cant wait for a fallout themed rust clone that will probably be like 80 dollars

seeing firefall on the edge there makes me sad
i was following that game as a kid, because i had always been looking for a FPS MMO with an open world
this game got completely detroyed by their corporate leaders and i had to watch from close beta to end, never played it because of what happened to it

im kinda interested on how this will play out. i mean there's really never been a fps mmorpg before so whatever the product of this is will definitely be unique

Hellgate London was pretty good

its ok, im sure nobody remembers either as battlenet is the dead game launcher
world of warcraft overwatch and hearthstone lol

new new new leak

(edit: what im trying to say is dont believe any of these leaks)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 05:23:41 AM by hootaloo »

co-op would be dope

every day i wake up knowing i spent 45 quid to preorder destiny 2 only to complete it in the best part of 6 hours

every day i wake up knowing i spent 45 quid to preorder destiny 2 only to complete it in the best part of 6 hours
try doing this and then never actually playing it more than an hour

Why would an MMORPG be bad?

Why would an MMORPG be bad?

Fallout is better off focusing on the singleplayer aspects of its game. Turning it into a multiplayer spinoff would completely dissolve most of its core gameplay, balancing and would definetly be a loving grind to play if you wanted story.

There’s a lot more to do than just the campaign. And to be fair, D2 is in the exact state that D1 was at during this point of the release map. People praise D1 because of how it ended up (after like 4 DLC releases). I’d say it might be worth checking out again once the Year 2 DLC drops, unless Bungo completely drops the ball. They usually lower prices and make bundles so you get a lot more content for less just by waiting.

new new new leak

(edit: what im trying to say is dont believe any of these leaks)

these are leaks I can believe