list of forumers who admit they have autism

Author Topic: list of forumers who admit they have autism  (Read 10016 times)

my reasoning is that if they openly admit they have autism, they want people to be more accommodating of them. if they wanted to be treated as harshly as everyone else, they wouldn't say anything.

so it's better if we have a list so we know who to be understanding around

i get ur reasoning but i highly doubt that's how this'll be used unfortunately

and that's why you put it in drama, where you can't edit the OP to actually assemble an actual, readable list. either you wanted to give stuff to some kids with autism or you're actually too stupid to make a list. take your pick.

and that's why you put it in drama, where you can't edit the OP to actually assemble an actual, readable list. either you wanted to give stuff to some kids with autism or you're actually too stupid to make a list. take your pick.
i'm gonna give pomp the benefit of the doubt here cus altho i'm not totally in the loop nowadays, they don't seem to be a part of the regular gang of instigators around here. Think they just made a silly error.

in that case, can someone report this and have it moved to gd or off topic where it can be edited? I can't report my own post, and I really didn't intend for it to be a drama thing

i'm gonna give pomp the benefit of the doubt here cus altho i'm not totally in the loop nowadays, they don't seem to be a part of the regular gang of instigators around here. Think they just made a silly error.
given his treatment of officerzach, there's reason to think he's being antagonistic.

thanks for the list of 3 people everyone knew had autism already

given his treatment of officerzach, there's reason to think he's being antagonistic.
i'll look into this. if so, that's a shame, thought pomp was nice.

pomp I think it's time for you to come clean too.

pomp I think it's time for you to come clean too.
sure ill come clean

I do not have autism
the mental illness I have been diagnosed with is ADD

i dont have autism so uh wtf, although i do have a form of it called aspergers

sure ill come clean

I do not have autism
the mental illness I have been diagnosed with is ADD

wow I got it too. what are the odds huh?

We know

"high functioning" amirite
*proceeds to spam unfunny furry fox transformation*

>Claims not to have autism
>INSTANTLY CLAIMS IN THE SAME POST TO HAVE AUTISM

Bro come on Asperger is the mild form and you're already making it look like a huge deal.