Necro bumping.

Poll

Ban tablesalt?

no
2 (25%)
yes
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Necro bumping.  (Read 12739 times)

Pretty much as long as it's not in Drama or some debate thread in OT, it's fine.

this is like the 3rd time you've made this drama tony

I tried to do this with the original photography megathread but the guy said it didnt work :0

I tried to do this with the original photography megathread but the guy said it didnt work :0

you have to use quick edit

i love necrophilia

im scared someones gonna dig me up and forget me

I mean if its in the ~3 month range, it's what badspot intended so it's fine

Imagine being in your late 20s and caring this much about someone bumping topics on a lego forum
Imagine being in your late 20's and being banned numerous times for a decade and returning just to pick on low hanging fruit

Did you not make this exact drama a year ago, except it was about some furry thread completely unrelated to you?

Christ, I get you're a troll but this is low hanging fruit.

Did you not make this exact drama a year ago, except it was about some furry thread completely unrelated to you?

Christ, I get you're a troll but this is low hanging fruit.
The difference is back then Tony was in the wrong, because the thread that got bumped actually had new potential for discussion. This time somebody bumped one of Tony's old Harvest threads unnecessarily, so while there is nothing wrong with necro bumping when it's done for a good reason, this time it was legitimately abuse of the feature imo

The difference is back then Tony was in the wrong, because the thread that got bumped actually had new potential for discussion. This time somebody bumped one of Tony's old Harvest threads unnecessarily, so while there is nothing wrong with necro bumping when it's done for a good reason, this time it was legitimately abuse of the feature imo

Yeah, I suppose since it was literally just to forget with Tony. But considering that Tony forgets with a lot of people I can't hold any sympathy for him in this case.

Yeah, I suppose since it was literally just to forget with Tony. But considering that Tony forgets with a lot of people I can't hold any sympathy for him in this case.

yeah but he isn't just loving with one person repeatedly for no loving reason.

Imagine being in your late 20's and being banned numerous times for a decade and returning just to pick on low hanging fruit
I'm assuming you're talking about Tony because I'm not in my late 20s