Necro bumping.

Poll

Ban tablesalt?

no
2 (25%)
yes
6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Necro bumping.  (Read 12983 times)

People exploit the "too old limit" by editing old posts with intent to bump threads that are like years old.

Sure this was useful for add-ons but now it is being used with intent to troll.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=288147.msg9839881#new

someone has requested that i necrobump this
they will remain anonymous
i do not know why they wanted it

I bet it was Tony who requested it so that he can make this drama

People use to get banned for bumping year old threads so Badspot added a measure to prevent that.

Now people are going out of there way to exploit that measure to bump year old threads and everyone is fine with it.

People use to get banned for bumping year old threads so Badspot added a measure to prevent that.

Now people are going out of there way to exploit that measure to bump year old threads and everyone is fine with it.
Why does it bother you so much? Cause its ur clans old thread?

Why does it bother you so much? Cause its ur clans old thread?

Bro he admitted to doing it for someone else to troll.

If I did the exact same thing to a 10 year old thread it would bother you very much.

If I did the exact same thing to a 10 year old thread it would bother you very much.
actually people would praise you for doing the new biggest bump in blf history but whatever

actually people would praise you for doing the new biggest bump in blf history but whatever

But they probably had their reasons.

You literally did it to troll.

I doubt it would bother me. I mean it doesn't happen that often anyway. I would understand if this happened daily or few times a week, but this is mostly just harmless.

You get me wrong. You think I'm having an autistic fit because it got bumped.

I'm fine with 2 harvest threads taking up the first page of clan discussions.

But you people did it specifically to troll, not continue conversation.

But you people did it specifically to troll, not continue conversation.
In that case I can see where you are coming from.

lol, "you people"
it was one Mysterious Man requesting that i do it simply because i had the last post
im sure if somebody else had the last post they would go to ask them to do it

Imagine being in your late 20s and caring this much about someone bumping topics on a lego forum

Imagine being in your late 20s and caring this much about someone bumping topics on a lego forum

You get me wrong. You think I'm having an autistic fit because it got bumped.

I'm fine with 2 harvest threads taking up the first page of clan discussions.