Half-Life 2 beta junk

Author Topic: Half-Life 2 beta junk  (Read 2431 times)

HL2 beta is really cool, and I think we need that cool stuff in blockland.

Weapons:

Flare Gun

shoots a flare. each flare needs a reload after being shot, which takes a while. Sets anybody who is shot by the flare on fire.
This weapon is so early, that it's model includes an arm of the original "HEV" suit. It was just a leather suit in early beta, but then gaben told them to use the suit because "you guys are crazy"

Iceaxe

(fun beta fact: this was only used during the time when it was going to have a halo-style weapon system. you could only have one weapon in each weapon tab during early beta.)

OCIW

Alt fire zooms, but hinders the fire rate.

Immolator

shoots out a green beam that sets people on fire, or ignites them.

Sniper

Combine Guard Gun

Takes 3 seconds to fire a single shot. Spawns an explosion on the point that the beam hits.

HL2 Tau Cannon

Functions the same as in HL1, But I like the look better.

Playertypes or something else:

Cremator:

Passive unless you have a weapon equipped. Created by Children in Combine Factories, the arms are from another enemy called the Alien Assassin, and the heads are built by children.

The dev team really wanted to see him in the final product, so they decided to put him in a jar inside Eli's lab.

Stats: slow, but has the immolator so it's all good.

Zombie Assasian

Fast zombie. Lunged at you, just like it.

Combine Guard/Elite Metrocop

Before this bit the dust, it was supposed to deploy manhacks and be armed with a shotgun.

Gas mask Citizen

in beta the world was polluted so badly they had to wear gasmasks. I just think it looks cool, and would look cool in blockland.

sorry guymds were gonna have to cut down the weapons selections because the beta testers said that theres a excess amount of useless stuff sorry :(

hey isnt there a guy named orion

« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 08:28:18 PM by GreenBH³ »

yeah so
when you equip the "OOOOOOOOHRIOOONNY" variant of the flaregun
it should spout famous quotes from orion

when you equip the "OOOOOOOOHRIOOONNY" variant of the flaregun
it should spout famous quotes from orion

yes exactly