Author Topic: [News] Teachers given thousand dollar tiny baseball bats to stop honor students  (Read 2567 times)

they'd be better off defending themselves with a bad dragon
everyone in the school should have their own personal dragon defense

they'd be better off defending themselves with a bad dragon
ban assault dragons

it would probably cost less to get everyone full-sized bats lmfao

it would probably cost less to get everyone full-sized bats lmfao
well seeing as these were $3.60 each, probably not

well seeing as these were $3.60 each, probably not

this isn't even a weapon though

My grandfather got me one of these when I was little lol.

kinky

why not just require teachers to go out and buy pepper spray or something tho

why not train the entire nation to function as a militia

this isn't even a weapon though
you remember that story a while ago when some fraternity guys killed a kid by sticking a baseball bat up his ass? just saying

i would prefer being hit over the head with a small bat, than a students desk/chair.

whenever a school is being shot up, just bomb it to kill the shooter. Sure it'll kill everyone else but eventually they will run out of shooters to throw at us right?????

wait what

no way this is real

whenever a school is being shot up, just bomb it to kill the shooter. Sure it'll kill everyone else but eventually they will run out of shooters to throw at us right?????

how about arming teachers with Self Delete vests so they can safrifice their lives to protect our kids and our western way of life

how about arming teachers with Self Delete vests so they can safrifice their lives to protect our kids and our western way of life

beat CIA at their own game