Author Topic: YouTube's demonetization is legitimately driving away one of my subscriptions  (Read 7044 times)

okay so I'm gonna submit this whole thread to the researchhub Feedback page and see what happens lmao

I want a founder's package so I can get big on hub.com

if a website called hub gets created by researchhub then their brand is gonna blow up
Hub Kidz will make me loving explode laughing if i see it

if a website called hub gets created by researchhub then their brand is gonna blow up
Hub Kidz will make me loving explode laughing if i see it

KidsHub

His channel seems to have some crusader themed stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if youtube just sees it at islamophobia.

One of the things I've noticed becoming more and more apparent recently is that how Youtube goes about monetizing/demonetizing videos is kind of similar to how Bluesnap operated - only targeting people that they knew weren't big enough to be able to fight back, particularly in the way they demonetize videos that are trending, and then monetize them again once the majority of viewers have moved on(I.E. taking more than their stated share). There's probably a tie-in to the fact that Youtube has trouble making money somewhere.

i just wish i understood why youtube keeps their userbase in the dark so much. youtube has to without a doubt be one of the most uncommunicative public services ive ever seen

im sure they have a perfectly legitimate business reason for doing what they do but i dont care. what ever it is i full on doubt it justifies the means. its clear their priority isnt in their users, so i dont know why people still think you can sustain a successful career on youtube

Because they don't really give a stuff
Youtube couldn't give less of a forget about 99% of the content creators. Plain and simple.

As much as we are stuffposting hub would be work. researchhub already as ad connections and turns and those connections aren't going to jump ship like YouTuber advertisers do because they were advertising on a research site in the first place. Also researchhub definitely makes cash. So it's not a YouTube situation where they make no money

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1rqstqCpLe8

Informational video on why youtube does these things

it's pretty obvious that the people in youtube rewind are the only people youtube cares about

As much as we are stuffposting hub would be work. researchhub already as ad connections and turns and those connections aren't going to jump ship like YouTuber advertisers do because they were advertising on a research site in the first place. Also researchhub definitely makes cash. So it's not a YouTube situation where they make no money
the issue arises in that all their ads are, expectedly, research ads and the like you would expect on a research site. reasonably, a sfw researchhub for regular videos (hub) wouldn't have those, and as such their current ad connections wouldn't be available unless the research ads were on regular non-research videos too, at which point you may as well just not bother in the first place

i just wish i understood why youtube keeps their userbase in the dark so much. youtube has to without a doubt be one of the most uncommunicative public services ive ever seen
This is my stuffty opinion:
I THINK youtube "lack of communication" with content creators is understandable.
 youtube is used by more than BILLION people worldwide.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 04:12:42 PM by FelipeO_O_ »