when were you when otherworld is kill

Author Topic: when were you when otherworld is kill  (Read 1667 times)

yo that really sucks i was so hyped for this.

i literally went on terraria forums yesterday wtf

i mean we got regular terraria how different could that be from otherworld

Git recked minecraft clone

i mean we got regular terraria how different could that be from otherworld
i mean the progression looks way different in otherworld than it does in regular terraria

that's really loving disappointing. i was just talking to my brother about otherworld yesterday
glad to hear that they're done outsourcing their games now and that elements of otherworld are to be used in a future game

i mean the progression looks way different in otherworld than it does in regular terraria
i feel like the idea of designing a new game from the ground up when you already have a good looking, fully functional game with the same mechanics is pretty stupid. if i were relogic i'd probably just make a separate build of terraria's engine and just change the graphics and add new stuff into it

I cant believe terraria is loving dead.

I cant believe terraria is loving dead.
it's not, otherworld was a spinoff
AFAIK terraria 2 is still quite possible, and they basically said "now we've gotten that out of the way, its' 1.3.6 time"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT THE forget

otherworld is a cashin and is a reminder that redigit wants to make a profit out of one success
it would have choppy "realistic" animations and would resemble Terraria and develop it in ways it shouldn't; the rpg levelup system would have given new meaning to progression barriers lategame

otherworld is a cashin and is a reminder that redigit wants to make a profit out of one success
I literally can NOT believe that companies want to make money......... what a bunch of bullstuff

if redigit wanted to make money he wouldnt have abandoned his game 3 times now and dump money into sinks like 505games and otherworld when they're going in the wrong direction and then outsource them instead of using the excess of money to just create a sequel yourself

I don't really care for updates for an adventure game I already sank 649 hours into. I wanted a new game.