Author Topic: when were you when otherworld is kill  (Read 1727 times)

it sucks that this was cancelled but i was never really excited for Otherworld, I was just confused why they were making a spinoff game instead of a sequel. at least now we get to look forward to something new from re-logic.

it sucks that this was cancelled but i was never really excited for Otherworld, I was just confused why they were making a spinoff game instead of a sequel. at least now we get to look forward to something new from re-logic.
iirc correctly they wanted to make a terraria game that was more accessible to consoles with more emphasis on rpg mechanics and combat.

I'm sad, but not surprised. How do you take an already minimal sandbox game and try to give it a direction/story. Space Engineers is going through the same thing, they can't find a directive so they're thinking about abandoning/retrying.

The mechanic of fighting back the corruption was what really seemed interesting about that game.

The mechanic of fighting back the corruption was what really seemed interesting about that game.
this

i literally went on terraria forums yesterday wtf
hadn't logged in in 2 years thanks for reminding me of that place