Deus Ex "loving handicap"

Author Topic: Deus Ex "loving handicap"  (Read 3057 times)

Profile Posts

I honestly didn't plan on making this but I saw this comment that was pretty cancer so I decided to see what else he posts, just on the off hand that I am wrong about it.
Wow you really got me there
loving handicap

Unfortunately, everything I found is just flaming cancer, not to mention it seems that he wallows in political threads only, especially the Donald Annoying Orange megathread.
Here's some snippets.

God why is the UK so loving cucked
All you're doing is playing semantics like a giant testiclechinned idiot
smells like teen autism
fake and gay

yall some srs brownnosing bootlickers
This is such a waste of brainpower what the forget
what is this trollop talking about
You probably blast this stuff with the windows of your smart car all the way down, manlet
What an absolute dipstuff
Yo my dude are you loving handicapped
Because its either that or you are attempting to obfuscate the worst kind of stupidity

He seems to just get angry and flip out when he runs out of points to make. It's basically his way of exiting the argument without admitting his ideas are stupid

He seems to just get angry and flip out when he runs out of points to make. It's basically his way of exiting the argument without admitting his ideas are stupid
It's like he got ip banned from 4chan and can't stuffpost on /pol/ anymore so he brought it here.

It also seems that after 8 years he still can't not be an starfish.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=129400.0

he's on the level of beachbum111111 trolling but atleast he keeps his stuff in political threads thank god for that

best thing to do is ignore him and wait till he gets banned for repeatedly flaming or some stuff.

I mean; I get angry and say mean things that I later regret all the time on this forum. I’ve been like that for years? So I can’t really say that I blame him for being heated sometimes. I guess I do want him to be aware of it— so, good thread.

I mean; I get angry and say mean things that I later regret all the time on this forum. I’ve been like that for years? So I can’t really say that I blame him for being heated sometimes.
Everybody gets upset sometimes, but if you go through his posts, every other reply is pretty much just blatant flaming. Unless he is always in a state of extreme anger I don't see how he could constantly flame like this.

I mean yeah. Even going back to his account’s beginning he’s always been a bit of a cunt; but I can’t really imagine a forumscape without him and other cunts? Like Ephi once said in reference to another member: “he’s like furniture that you keep in your house forever” (getting this quote super wrong but hopefully my point comes through.)

I do think he should settle down his flaming though

I can’t really imagine a forumscape without him and other cunts?
Utopias are impossible but we can get close enough, one day...

im pretty sure he isnt angry at all actually. sure it comes off as really hostile but the underlying tone is moreso 'le edgy insults lol grrrrrr liberals amirite' rather than genuine anger.

it's just the kind of nuisance that you kind of get used to but like I said above he doesnt really go outside of political threads thank god. he's been called out for it numerous times and everyone is kind of aware of it so unfortunately I dont think this drama really will do anything other than create another place where people can share their /supports and move on since badspot doesn't really keep up with getting rid of people anymore

i dont like him theres users here that like to put a little shock in their posts & have controversial political opinions and thats fine but it feels like deus ex tries too hard?

i dont like him* theres users here that like to put a little shock in their posts & have controversial political opinions and thats fine but it feels like deus ex tries too hard?
i dont like his posts* instead of "him"

this, he acts like its a bad thing if you dont have the same political view point he does

this, he acts like your osama bin laden if you dont have the same political view point he does
fixed

where can i get my own osama bin laden