Author Topic: Water balloon weapon  (Read 2346 times)

I would like credit for the idea. Also, I would like to test.

Item - Water balloon bag - holds up to 16 full water balloons
Item - Empty water balloons - Fill these up
Brick - Water balloon pump - Use to fill up balloons

To make a water balloon, you have to get an empty water balloon and a water balloon bag. Then, you have to get to a pump. Click the pump. A little UI pops up, where you have to do a few minigames to fill up the balloon.

First, there would be a bar, with a slider moving around it. The bar would have green in the middle and red on the ends. You must click while the bar is in the green. Doing so moves you on, while failing to do so would force you to wait 2 seconds before trying again.

The second minigame would be to press a few arrow keys in a specific order, along with a textual image. The arrow key order would be this : Up, Up, Right, Right, Down, Down, Left, Up. The textual image would be a 3x3 grid of underscores, with the lower left being replaced with an asterisk. Pressing up would replace the asterisk with a dollar sign, and replace the underscore above the asterisk with an asterisk. This would follow through the course of the motion. How it would look:

_ _ _
_ _ _    Up
* _ _

_ _ _
* _ _    Up
$ _ _

* _ _
$ _ _    Right
$ _ _

$ * _
$ _ _    Right
$ _ _

$ $ *
$ _ _    Down
$ _ _

$ $ $
$ _ *    Down
$ _ _

$ $ $
$ _ $    Left
$ _ *

$ $ $
$ _ $    Up
$ * $

That is when the water balloon finishes. Said water balloon will be stored within your water balloon bag. If you have no bag, then the water balloon is wasted.

I forgot - Clicking with the water balloon in hand and with ammo will throw a singular balloon. The balloon does 10 damage and slows the player down for 5 seconds.

This seems far too complex for a water balloon tbh

balloon hero II
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 03:14:30 PM by thegoodperry »

what if you had to do a minigame every time you wanted to fill something up in real life lol.

Instead of a minigame for balancing, just have it take some time for the balloon to fill up.

I was going for the method of filling and trying a balloon

Meter -> filling up a water balloon to the correct size

Maze thingy -> tying a water balloon

perhaps water balloons can only refill automatically if you are carrying a water supply, and said portable water supply could only have a set number of uses, but if you have a brick with water pump events or something you can just click it or stand near it to have your balloons refilled

balloons filled with pepper spray
edit: someone should actually make a pepper spray

why not ditch the dumbass unnecessary gta water balloon minigame and just make a regular water balloon item? why intentionally complexify everything and make using and making it unfun?

why not ditch the dumbass unnecessary gta water balloon minigame and just make a regular water balloon item? why intentionally complexify everything and make using and making it unfun?

I would like credit for the idea.
first of all........ you didn't make up water balloons

the minigame thing is unnecessarily complex for a water balloon of all things

Fine. No minigame, but we are keeping the refill thing.

that's also kinda unnecessary imo