kidalex, using my identity to forget me over

Author Topic: kidalex, using my identity to forget me over  (Read 27049 times)

any time some discord idiot causes a stir and then the whole passi shows up to defend them or derail the topic, i just immediately assume theyre all at fault. you dont get associated with drama for no reason. you know theyre all sitting in their discord pointing and laughing at the whole thing lol

Reminder that Kidalex has object show/BFDI research in his signature, thus further proving his hatred for said community

Now take into consideration Kidalex's tendency to hold grudges and generally disruptive behavior

Suddenly Kidalex using someone else's name to cause problems in other communities doesn't seem like that much of a stretch now, huh?
Oh yeah, i forgot that his prints topic is a thing too
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=318201.0
...Which is just more BFDI research and, of course, this thread a circklejerk over it and the tumblrs that post them

petition to make kidalex ban on sight

...Which is just more BFDI research and, of course, this thread is a circklejerk over it and the tumblrs that post them
Good english, me

hey brine you still believe its fake

It almost seems like kidalex and co. are tryong to get banned; like this wouldn’t have been an issue at all if he had never replied.

It almost seems like kidalex and co. are tryong to get banned; like this wouldn’t have been an issue at all if he had never replied.

noedit: trying

Sorry im tryong my ver best to type good

Object show is loving cancer and the community loving ruined Algodoo (complex 2d physics simulator) and drove away loving all of the talent from it
hes right

yah too bad that outcome's chances are slim af (as fuc) :V