Spacebrick: Can't take my opinion

Author Topic: Spacebrick: Can't take my opinion  (Read 5062 times)

ok this is a pretty serious drama, trust me

so i joined spacebrick's server, spawned, and went around in his map and said; "this map sucks"

one second later:

opinion =/= lol this map sucks !!

opinion =/= lol this map sucks !!
what he said is his opinion, though negative and does not help improve the map, he is in the wrong here.
spacebrick has full right to permaban him if he does not want him on there, either.
/nosupport

only pic is literally just a screenie of the ban
/nosupport get some pics brother

what he said is his opinion, though negative and does not help improve the map, he is in the wrong here.
spacebrick has full right to permaban him if he does not want him on there, either.
/nosupport

Just because its your server doesnt mean its morally acceptable to do whatever you want and stuff fling bans around like an deranged ape. However, A permaban was an extreme punishment, but that doesnt mean you can join a server and insult the hosts work and expect to be let off without any sort of punishment, regardless of whether its honesty or not. There is a fine line between honesty and being an starfish, you cant insult your wifes cooking and then expect her not to get pissed off at you and make you sleep on the loving sofa.

/nosupport

permaban is a bit extreme but you could've elaborated on how bad the map was

known troll gets banned for trolling

forums are surprised

end

barely joins the server and "lol this map sucks"

pfft

at least you could try to be polite

/nosupport

known troll gets banned for trolling

forums are surprised

end