Spacebrick: Can't take my opinion

Author Topic: Spacebrick: Can't take my opinion  (Read 5066 times)

Everyone is different, so not everyone will tolerate that kind of behavior, especially if it was unwarranted

Yes, the host was a little too sensitive in banning you just because you didn't like his build, but you could be less of an ass and think about what you say before you go insulting someone's work

You're best to keep those kind of "opinions" to yourself as using blatant insults won't help anyone

Everyone is different, so not everyone will tolerate that kind of behavior, especially if it was unwarranted

Yes, the host was a little too sensitive in banning you just because you didn't like his build, but you could be less of an ass and think about what you say before you go insulting someone's work

You're best to keep those kind of "opinions" to yourself as using blatant insults won't help anyone

correct

play victim? do you see me crying over this drama? nope.
you made the drama

put this into stupid kicks, bans, mutes

op is a friend

drama over

Have you considered that being vague and insulting the map isn't actually giving suggestions on how to actually fix the issues with it?

Have you considered that being vague and insulting the map isn't actually giving suggestions on how to actually fix the issues with it?

yes

so are you gonna keep being a big dumb dumb or are you gonna stop @GreenBH³
i wonder how you got your 2 other accounts again

so are you gonna keep being a big dumb dumb or are you gonna stop @GreenBH³
i wonder how you got your 2 other accounts banned
fixed

Apparently he'll ban you if you point out his 'OC' is a furry.

/support