I have a 3D printer (dollamancy in progress)

Author Topic: I have a 3D printer (dollamancy in progress)  (Read 12895 times)

where I live it's ~25 SGD (20 USD) per kilo on the cheap side, it's really not that expensive when you consider that most models are quite light

the problem comes if you want more than one color of filament...
i did some more research and it doesn't seem too bad of a cost bite, most i'd probably limit it to is figma sculpts or tabletop pieces

how much was the 3d printer?

5 liveleak igniting videos

i did some more research and it doesn't seem too bad of a cost bite, most i'd probably limit it to is figma sculpts or tabletop pieces
On most printer applications you can adjust the in-fill anyway which will reduce the amount of filament being used

On most printer applications you can adjust the in-fill anyway which will reduce the amount of filament being used
the problem isn't the amount that's used, it's that if you want multiple colors you have to buy a whole roll for each color regardless of how much of it you actually use

999 USD +100 USD shipping (UPS shipping)

if you can could you make a blockhead

wait hasn’t this been done before stuff

the problem isn't the amount that's used, it's that if you want multiple colors you have to buy a whole roll for each color regardless of how much of it you actually use
I don't really find that to be much of a problem though, the same principle applies to normal ink cartridges

it's no problem if you're fine with just one color, or if you have some way to paint it afterwards

i assumed for most cases you would polish and paint 3d prints if you're going for tabletop or figma pieces anyways. living without multiple color filaments seems fine

Take the Blockhead hook and make it a hook for a wall.

Hang stuff on it.  :cookieMonster:

Blockland wrench. It's already the correct color

So I actually have something useful I'm going to try and make with my printer

I bought a beach umbrella like this one which is great, except you basically just stake it into the sand which on some beaches isn't enough to keep it down

What I'm going to make is a screw like this that I can affix to the bottom of the umbrella so I can actually screw it into the harder sand/dirt and make it more stable