McZealot is in the emergency room

Author Topic: McZealot is in the emergency room  (Read 6105 times)

AMA

Nah I can't actually answer questions bc I only got a sec but I felt sick in class and went to the bathroom. I didn't eat anything today so I wasn't sure what upset my stomach. Surprise--I start voming a mix of blood and stomach acid. I uncontrollably vomited for a few minutes, but got extremely weak and couldn't stand up. I passed out with my head against the toilet bowel and didn't wake up until it automatically flushed on me. When I got up I called my mom and told her to call the school and let them know I can't stand up (vomiting mid call). I passed out again in a pool of stomach acid and woke up when the nurse came in with a wheelchair. Getting off the floor was one of the hardest things I ever did--I was shaking uncontrollably. The pain I was feeling was the worst I had felt in my entire life. It was like all my organs were melting. I kept falling out of the wheelchair because I was shaking and also lurching forward constantly to vomit. I got taken to our family doc--she came to the car since I was too weak to move--and pretty quickly said I needed to go to the ER. They forbid me from drinking water despite how thirsty l was. I snuck away and took a drink of water and it was obviously a bad idea--I started convulsing in pain and fell out of the wheelchair. In the ER room I got pumped full of fluids (I was getting really lightheaded at this point and couldn't tell what was going on) and my blood got drawn. I got to answer some symptom questions about my illness which resolved to "didn't eat anything, it came out of nowhere". They asked to rank the pain and I told them 8/10. Previously it was definerely a 10. They told me it could be an appendix tear or kidney stone. I got to pee in a jar--surprise, blood in the piss! Just now I went down for a cat-scan and got x-rayed. I also have tachycardia--my pulse hasn't dropped below 100 in hours.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 05:58:48 PM by McZealot »

do geese have their own brand of peanut butter chocolate called geeses pieces

when will my bathroom door unlock

do geese have their own brand of peanut butter chocolate called geeses pieces
answer this OP

If there is a mandela effect where berenstein bears became Berenstain bears, what will happen to our flashlights in a mandela effect situation

can i have all your stuff when you die?

is vaginal love a form of partial unbirthing