McZealot is in the emergency room

Author Topic: McZealot is in the emergency room  (Read 6156 times)

in the most technical legal sense yes but it's a whopping two-year age difference wow

stop derailing
so that makes it okay huh
what the....

right here @stick man
Ah, I was just blind-sided by every other post that I completely missed that.

dude piss off
no surrpsie here   a honor student and a child enthusiast be ing freinds? ""WHen Worlds COllide" my fellas

it never ceases to amaze me how some people who post stuff on the internet have some sort of expectation that because their issue is important no one can make fun of them

a lot of the symptoms you have correspond to radiation poisoning: vomiting, expelling blood, weakness, decreased level of consciousness, headaches, the list goes on and on so you should bring it up with a doctor and see if they overlooked something like it

I wonder how'd he get radiation poisoning though since he was at school / home beforehand

I wonder how'd he get radiation poisoning though since he was at school / home beforehand
it can be a while after you get exposed in order for symptoms to show up

a lot of the symptoms you have correspond to radiation poisoning: vomiting, expelling blood, weakness, decreased level of consciousness, headaches, the list goes on and on so you should bring it up with a doctor and see if they overlooked something like it
haha, good idea, but it's a ruptured appendix, they think. I may have to have it removed.

it never ceases to amaze me how some people who post stuff on the internet have some sort of expectation that because their issue is important no one can make fun of them

i mean is it really so hard to not be a dipstuff?

my friend recently had their appendix burst. good luck, dude

i mean is it really so hard to not be a dipstuff?
believe it or not that's easier said than done for this place

chuck norris's appendix bursted when he was a child

haha, good idea, but it's a ruptured appendix, they think. I may have to have it removed.
stuff, good thing you got to the hospital in time, you legitimately could've died from this.