Author Topic: Puppy is going to the ER  (Read 2701 times)

When I let the two golden retrievers outside to go to the bathroom one of them bit an oleander plant without me noticing and then her face swelled up. My brother just got the blanket laid out in the camaro and he's trying to get there before the vet closes at 6. currently hoping that she's alright, as her face was so swelled she couldnt drink water or open her eyes. my mom gave her a tiny bit of Benadryl and we are hoping that will help a bit.
/discuss, please dont be a richardhead with stuff like "thats ruff" or "good you loving puppy miller" because this is serious stuff, the dogs were literally going to get their shots in 2 hours which makes stuff worst since no immune system vaccines are up to date.

Oh stuff.
Take my energy.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

i have more energy
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

shoulda just given that dog some weed, herbal stuff, gothboy knows what im talkin about here, smoke weed and take antidepressants to solve your problems

i hope your dog will be in a better place, away from you and your forgeted up parents

are you for loving real

thats arf arf arf bark bark afrf woof

also i love how youre trying to flex on us by mentioning your camaro

We didn't even make it past page one.

We didn't even make it past page one.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻

shoulda just given that dog some weed, herbal stuff, gothboy knows what im talkin about here, smoke weed and take antidepressants to solve your problems
this^^^ give your dog some weed and hell be fine my dude

also i love how youre trying to flex on us by mentioning your camaro
or maybe its because its the only loving car in the house and its hard to get a dog of that size in it

or maybe its because its the only loving car in the house and its hard to get a dog of that size in it
youre full of stuff
you are trying to flex on us