[NEWS?] Bully Hunters

Author Topic: [NEWS?] Bully Hunters  (Read 1733 times)

Have you ever been bullied in an online game? Are you a female that plays CS:GO? Millions of women have quit playing videogames entirely due to online bullying. IT'S TIME TO STOP. BullyHunters.org is here to save you from those misogynistic bullies and to also sell you headphones.

Bully Hunters was a failed marketing campaign a little while ago. They created scripted events where a man would say gross stuff to a "woman" and then a "bully hunter" would come in to the server and pull off sick knife moves to EPICLY WRECK the bully.

Articles and Videos:
Chicago Tribune - contains embedded livestream by "BullyHunters"
The eSports Observer
PCGamer

ImmortalHD's video
"Bully Hunters Abysmal Fail" by Repzion this one is very informative

The website has now been shut down
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 03:26:05 PM by Gamefandan »

Heck. Well just let the thread die then, there is some new info. I will add stuff like the video of one of the “Bully Hunters” giving her opinion on this stuff now

One thing I noticed is that if a guy tells you to suck his richard in a game.

He doesn't care if you are male or female, he'll say it anyways.

Women think this is exclusive to only them.

One thing I noticed is that if a guy tells you to suck his richard in a game.

He doesn't care if you are male or female, he'll say it anyways.

Women think this is exclusive to only them.
Yeah pretty much. If someone wants to insult someone, they're going to think of anything they can.

But anyone can call a bully hunter, not just women! Except you can't because they shut down.

They should have asked feminist frequency for help

bully hunters was a ploy to sell headphones

The funniest part is that these "bully hunters" are only female players.

They couldn't get male bully hunters. Probably because females make less money coz of muh wage gap. It only makes sense to hire only females.