Desert Bus: The Forum Game

Author Topic: Desert Bus: The Forum Game  (Read 6416 times)

Welcome to desert bus, where we take an 100-page trip to alaska from the lowest part of florida.

First 10 people get to claim roles for the epic bus driving game.

FUEL POINTS: 100

PAGES LEFT: 105

The Game:
We have to go on a trip for 100 pages, and maybe more if somebody with a role forgets it up. The amount of pages and fuel points left will be updated each page, or after every major event.

The Bus:
The bus houses 100 fuel points. Each time we enter a new page, you lose two fuel points. You can also go on rest stops as the driver and lose 5 pages, but gain some items for other players with roles so they don't annoy you.

Supressing:

you can still talk, but what you say won't add any pages until the effect suppressing wares off. you can give items or use them during this.

Roles:

Cranky Bus Driver: (cromartini)
Stats: can be annoyed, also choose the routes to go.

annoying kid: (fire vine, Boomstick, SuperMalleo64)
stats: annoys bus driver, makes the amount of pages the trip lasts longer by 1 page if they post on a page. if you have an item you can distract him for a second to suppress their annoyingness. also can go full handicap mode and make the bus driver lose his stuff, which causes him to pull over and add 10 more pages, but can only be used after the tenth page, and only once.

The stuffty driver infront of the bus: (GrapeJellyToastMan) (2 left)

stats: pisses off driver, but can't crash his car but can go full handicap mode. each time he drives stuffty he makes the bus drive slower, which makes the trip longer by 3 pages each time he drives stuffty. can only be used every 5 pages though.
can also cause crashes that cause traffic jams, but can only do it after the first 20 pages and only once, which adds 15 pages to the trip.

Good Police: (Potatoh, zelau, craftersshaft) (TAKEN)
can pull over the stuffty driver, but he won't get permanantly removed from the roads if he is. -5 pages each time he pulls over the stuffty driver. Can also hire a maximum of 2 other forumers wiling as police to help, but only can hire after the first 10 pages. Equiped with a pistol, which can kill anybody if you shoot them with it, but each cop has only one bullet in it. Has to take a rest for donuts every 2 pages that lasts 5 pages.

(if you don't make it as a role besides this, or if you missed the roles, you get this. your name won't be added on here)
Passenger:

can be a richard, or annoying. each time one is annoying it adds 1 page.
NOTE: each time a passenger is annoying, or any passengers, it only adds one page even if two people are annoying.

Items:
Items can be used to suppress people with roles for a number of pages. your items reset after each rest stop occurs.

ITEM DROPS
Item drops happen after the bus goes to a rest stop. Instead of refilling your existing inventory, it gives each role random item drops. A role could get new items, or old ones. The catch is all roles get an item drop at a rest stop.

Snacks:

suppresses any person given a snack for 2 pages. what they say won't count in the game for that amount of pages

Portable DVD Player
lasts 1-5 pages, can make any person with roles annoyingness or page effect suppressed for any amount of pages based on the movie it's playing:

the emoji move: suppresses annoying kid for 1 page.
avengers 6 epic win: suppresses all passengers on a page for 5 pages.

get out of suppress free card (amount: 1 for each role)
makes effects that suppress roles cancel out, only usable if you are able to post on the same page the effect that cancelled your role out was used in. does not count for all people with a role, only counts for you when you use it.

Item loadouts:

Passenger:
1 Snack
1 get out of suppress free card
1 portable dvd player + emoji movie

Driver
5 snacks
1 portable dvd player + avengers 6 epic win

Police:

1 Gun with one bullet: (can kill any players)
2 Donut: refills bullets, can only be used at rest stops and only when the bus is also at the rest stop.

Annoying Kid:

2 snacks
1 get out of suppress free card

let the games begin. first 10 people can pick a role for themselves, everybody else is gonna be a stuffty passenger after that.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 10:06:49 AM by GreenBH³ »

ALRIGHT CHILDREN, LETS GET GOING
VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOM

:cookieMonster: anyone wants  :cookie:?

I'm sure this trip will be really exciting

guys lets prank op by not saying anything

I AM THE GUY THAT GIVES BAD DECISIONS AND THE DRIVER LISTENS TO ME FOR SOME REASON

I AM THE GUY THAT GIVES BAD DECISIONS AND THE DRIVER LISTENS TO ME FOR SOME REASON
No, get off. cigaretteola

im the police i bring the justice