Poll

Carpocalypse?

Yes
9 (81.8%)
No
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: [NEWS] Another Van Kills 9, injures 16  (Read 1676 times)

ban assualt vans

man am i going to hell

Bowling season is live boys

why havent they installed like anti-vehicle pylons all over sidewalks by now? they've had them all over new york for ages and its prevented so many needless deaths

why havent they installed like anti-vehicle pylons all over sidewalks by now? they've had them all over new york for ages and its prevented so many needless deaths
why of course, spend all of the tax payers money on something that will take years to finally complete just to make sure that someone doesnt die during a 1/1000000 freak accident

You want to install devices to prevent freedom of movement in vehicles? Nice try libtard.

A good guy with a car stops a bad guy with a car.

why of course, spend all of the tax payers money on something that will take years to finally complete just to make sure that someone doesnt die during a 1/1000000 freak accident

Freak accident? I want to twist your loving legs off

well i mean 9/11 was technically a freak accident, we have planes fly nearly as often as vehicles nowadays and we unfortunately hit that 1/1000000. damn we live in a society

Freak accident? I want to twist your loving legs off
I was talking about for non-terroristic attacks, but these type of attacks don't happen too often so the "stoppers" would not be very practical if their main goal was to stop these attacks. Don't get me wrong it would save people but I mean what are the odds that you'll be in the wrong place at the wrong time?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 06:06:45 PM by Darth C3P0² »

what? vehicle-sidewalk collisions happen like five times a week

also yea the reason we pay taxes is to make our life expectancy higher all that money is either going to go towards the army or it can be used to prevent vehicular manslaughter... make a choice lol
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 06:07:48 PM by thegoodperry »

what? vehicle-sidewalk collisions happen like five times a week
ah, thought you were just talking about the attacks

ah, thought you were just talking about the attacks
obviously putting pylons on sidewalks will prevent all vehicle-pedestrian collisions that take place on the sidewalk, even terrorist attacks