2 (40%)
rda
0 (0%)
sub-ohm
1 (20%)
rta
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: vaping?  (Read 2598 times)

but if you like the flavor why not like, buy a pack of skittles? or drink a soda? or maybe have like an actual fruit or eat whatever flavor you're getting lol. Its like going to a supermarket and seeing a bottle of apple-flavoring sitting right next to a bunch of fresh, crisp apples. why not just buy the apples? they're probably cheaper too

even without nicotine its clearly some kind of addictive unnecessary behavior
You may find this hard to believe but I'm not addicted, I haven't touched my vape in about a month now, I have plenty of juice my coil is in good shape, its not like I can't vape I obviously can, I just haven't bothered cause I haven't been up for it. So even if its a "bad behavior" clearly its a rare behavior that I have full control over.

vapings gay some students did it on the playground a few weeks ago
That's what I mean't by disrespectful vape users, I tend to do my stuff somewhere away from site.

You may find this hard to believe but I'm not addicted, I haven't touched my vape in about a month now, I have plenty of juice my coil is in good shape, its not like I can't vape I obviously can, I just haven't bothered cause I haven't been up for it. So even if its a "bad behavior" clearly its a rare behavior that I have full control over.
but why do you do it? breathing in vapor does nothing for your body. you can easily by something that tastes exactly the same for cheaper at the supermarket.

its literally like snorting smarties. it has absolutely no benefit to your body in any way.

but why do you do it? breathing in vapor does nothing for your body. you can easily by something that tastes exactly the same for cheaper at the supermarket.

its literally like snorting smarties. it has absolutely no benefit to your body in any way.
Its just satisfying for me, there really isn't any other explanation I can give you as to why.

im probably gonna start vaping purely out of peer pressure
a good chunk of my dnd group vapes. the garage we play in is always clouded and im starting to like the idea of having another activity that i can share with my friends. won't do nicotine though. my mom, dad, and older brother are all chain smokers and i don't want that to be my life.

eww vapeing is bad
holy bible say so

vaping will make you become a small midget and you sound more cracky then a guy who actually smoeks

That's what I mean't by disrespectful vape users, I tend to do my stuff somewhere away from site.
vaping is so satisfying, theres just something about almost being like a dragon breathing smoke out of your nose that I love. and also my friend literally doesnt trust me buying BATTERIES for him lol

respect lost for anyone who vapes

mint juul pods or DIE

3 deep long hits and you wont be getting up for a few mins :)

mint juul pods or DIE

3 deep long hits and you wont be getting up for a few mins :)
ive never hit a juul