BLUES CLUES IS BACK

Author Topic: BLUES CLUES IS BACK  (Read 6937 times)

-snip-
What's this guy's deal with making Rule 34 of children's programming characters? It has to be more than just "R34 for the sake of R34". I have to look deeper into this sickness.

is there .r34 research of the pepper and salt shakers making paprika

like how the forget

is there .r34 research of the pepper and salt shakers making paprika

like how the forget
they pour into themselves

1. i want charlie to be the host
2. didnt blue die

Blue was actually sent to the shadow realm but it was never explicitly said that he actually died. When people get sent to the shadow realm by the Arbiters, they face a trial with Cassiel the dark judge, in which they must prove that they are not worthy of the shadow realm. Luckily for us, Stephanie which is a gender bent Steve is looking for someone who would be the next host of the show. The lore indicates that the Host has power over the Arbiters and Cassiel, so it is likely we will see Blue come back to life. I'd imagine the new season would focus on the resurrected Blue and the new show host finding a way to permanently destroy Cassiel and the Arbiters, while they too seek to gain power over the show host. But considering Blue's ki power has the potential to grow super fast, we could see Blue achieve his final ultra form. IMO this might be the final season of Blue Clues Z

How does it make you feel now that it's a woman?

I love how you immediately antagonize an obvious joke post just to get a rise out of people.
It's really cool.

I thought the show was still going though. Huh...
I wonder how they're gonna write off the last host.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 01:15:04 AM by Mr.Noßody »

I love how you immediately antagonize an obvious joke post just to get a rise out of people.
It's really cool.
what

I thought the show was still going though. Huh...
I wonder how they're gonna write off the last host.
why would they write off steve? the target audience wasn't even born in time to remember him

why would they write off steve? the target audience wasn't even born in time to remember him

I suppose thats true. I forgot how old Blues Clues really was. Wasn't really paying attention to the shows status.
They might just for continuity, but thats a stretch.

what

lol.

this is him now hes bald and looks like anthony fantano

greetings BLUETHONY CLUETANO here
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 03:07:51 PM by thegoodperry »

« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 04:26:37 PM by two and a half limericks »