bill cosby found guilty on all counts

Author Topic: bill cosby found guilty on all counts  (Read 8408 times)

Damn dude I mean I knew he was guilty but I totally expected him to get away with it. I'm sure he won't actually serve jail-time though

he zoobity doobity didnt do it

here's hoping the old guy doesn't kick it before sentencing so that he can actually spend a couple weeks in jail

i've got a strange feeling that he admitted he did it because of the current social atmosphere in the US, and not because he's 100% guilty.

i've got a strange feeling that he admitted he did it because of the current social atmosphere in the US, and not because he's 100% guilty.
i've got a strange feeling you're an idiot

i've got a strange feeling you're an idiot
its okay. that's a completely normal feeling to have

lol how do you get this handicapped

100% woke

he just admitted so theyd get off his back

matt brings up a good point though

bill cosby is only giving himself in as a martyr for powerful political movements looking to make a change to the US's infrastructure and choice of leadership. give them a shock and you get the reaction, right? well it's not that easy - you see, for people like bill, this makes the situation a little more complicated with the current social social atmosphere. first question is why? we have no clue why bill cosby played this game for several years to risk his public image but maybe there's more to it... maybe he foresaw the future events that lead up to it and use himself as a topic of distraction to lure the mainstream media away from the Annoying Orange administration so they can finally get work in without all the online rants. second question is should, as in should he do it? that's hard to say but i trust bill is a man of remarkable judgement and knew how to plan for this action... after all it was his decision to include the male pregnancy scene in the cosby show. the scene itself has a hidden message that describes us perfectly at this very moment: the gender landscape is changing and even though everyone we know still looks male and we know their personalities, they're still birthing a new generation. now with all of that aside, where are we now? well the answer is simple and that ultimately leads us back to here. bill cosby found guilty on all accounts. but there's more to the story that we don't know and that's why the question is so fascinating and worth discussing. see you on the next redpill.