Anyone watch the new avengers movie yet?

Author Topic: Anyone watch the new avengers movie yet?  (Read 3038 times)

I'll see it when it comes to my local магазин фильмов

hey boy none of that commie speak in here

i did and it had its moments. better than the other avenger movies though.

[SPOILER]the ending pissed me off. they have some pretty big balls to leave it on a cliffhanger after killing like almost all of the avengers. no idea what was announced at the end credits.[/SPOILER]

i heard they are threatening to sue those who spoil the movie is this true

Just saw it not even 3 hours ago. As far as superhero movies go, this one was alright. It doesn't end on a high note which is perfectly fine and sets up the sequel nicely.

the ending pissed me off. they have some pretty big balls to leave it on a cliffhanger after killing like almost all of the avengers. no idea what was announced at the end credits.

thats very surprising coming from a marvel movie, i cant wait to see what they do with the next one

i was honestly blown away when thanos called black panther a braindead monday and pinned him to a burning cross, like was it really needed to do this marvel? i get that it's treading new ground but this just seems too far.

thats very surprising coming from a marvel movie, i cant wait to see what they do with the next one

can you censor that? there's a reason i hid it in the first place

wait the good guys all die???

I want to ride Thor's face

[SPOILER]the ending pissed me off. they have some pretty big balls to leave it on a cliffhanger after killing like almost all of the avengers. no idea what was announced at the end credits.[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER]They summoned Captain Marvel. That's her insignia.[/SPOILER]

I can't believe they killed Batman

i was very surprised when super why killed plastic man, it was quite tragic

It was quite shocking that they killed off The Young Avenger :cookieMonster:

It was quite shocking that they killed off The Young Avenger :cookieMonster:
so THAT's why i'm fading away