OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming

Author Topic: OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming  (Read 30710 times)

Recently officerzach has been unrelenting with his low effort flaming attacks, mainly against pompmaker for completely random reasons.

These unwarranted attacks consist of threats, instigating, and stuff-talking.

The pictures below are proof of him flaming and are reasons why he should be banned from this forum.

this is when zach threatened pompmaker over a simple answer to a question, oh i almost forgot this

this is zach claiming he will get away with this because "badspot and rotondo are lazy and barely check the forums"

and this last one is when i jokingly said "badspot has come online" then officerzach decided to jump in with a less than calm response over a joke

TLDR:

officerzach needs to be removed from this forums because of his blatant stuff talking and threats

forgot to add this to the OP

the true redpill is goading unstable children into freaking out and then making a drama topic on them to get street cred

lol here we go /support

/support this kids loving mental

Oh boy, I've been in Zach's shoes over the "Haha lemme make an image of me killing the person I disagree with xddd"
So yeah, that stuff needs to stop.

I just hate the fact he forcefully shoves his stuff down your throat because you don't like his anime. But if you like something that's popular amongst everyone else, he will hate the living stuff out of it.
Doraemon this, Furby that, and some other crap.
The forums basically enraged him, sure, that much he can have on his arguement. But if he's not ready for the stuff the forums throws at him, he gotta get up and go.

NOEDIT: what the actual forget is that pagestretch op

wtf is wrong with this guy, does he never stop

Oh boy, I've been in Zach's shoes over the "Haha lemme make an image of me killing the person I disagree with xddd"
So yeah, that stuff needs to stop.

I just hate the fact he forcefully shoves his stuff down your throat because you don't like his anime. But if you like something that's popular amongst everyone else, he will hate the living stuff out of it.
Doraemon this, Furby that, and some other crap.
The forums basically enraged him, sure, that much he can have on his arguement. But if he's not ready for the stuff the forums throws at him, he gotta get up and go.

I pretty much agree. Threatening to kill people isn't really regular behavior for a child, but it's always hilarious watching people purposely forget that kids are usually bombastic and emotional. Everyone's responding to his post like "Wtf, why is this happening?"

okay it's fine if somebody likes Furby, anime etc. but he's overreacting to everything again and why the forget did he eat pomp bro no just no...

/support

It's also funny watching pompmaker be a tryhard and go through this existential crCIA trying to "Knock sense" into Zach. I wonder why a 12 year old isn't taking constructive criticism well...

I pretty much agree. Threatening to kill people isn't really regular behavior for a child, but it's always hilarious watching people purposely forget that kids are usually bombastic and emotional. Everyone's responding to his post like "Wtf, why is this happening?"
That is true. I will give him that he's a young man.

I've seen some people get banned in the past for threats, zach just doesnt know when to stop
/support

at least he hasn't acted on it

yet

It's also funny watching pompmaker be a tryhard and go through this existential crCIA trying to "Knock sense" into Zach. I wonder why a 12 year old isn't taking constructive criticism well...
grrr we not all like that