OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming

Author Topic: OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming  (Read 30185 times)

ah yes so we should just ignore a kid literally having a mental breakdown because someone thinks his drawings suck i understand
You're a moron if you really think nobody is trying to provoke him

The thing is, there are so many places where he posts his art that is just unwarranted and a lot of the time, unwelcome.y advise to Zach—he probably won't read this and has probably already blocked this thread out, as gloats to doing with users (why stop there)—is to slow down and first, keep your content in your threads where the topic is about that. Thread hijacking is just plain rude. Second, is simply to calm the hell down when someone criticises your art. Lemme tell ya—it's sounding a lot like you feel entitled to a good reaction from the community, and that a criticism isn't just rude, but unjust.

ah yes so we should just ignore a kid literally having a mental breakdown because someone thinks his drawings suck i understand

Read my post again except this time more carefully

clearing things up for zach

insulting something a lot of people don't care about/hate  --> comedy gold
insulting something a lot of people like  --> not funny pls stop

sorry, that's just how the world works
How about you forget off forgetfish, get you and your mainstream shtick outta here
not provokative

even if we did provoke zach thats no reason to send someone threats

even if we did provoke zach thats no reason to send someone threats

he's an officer on duty, he's just doing his job.

not provokative

I'll talk with simpler sentences so you understand what I mean.

You no like zach angry. You know zach get angry at criticism. You still criticize zach and get angry.

You can't act surprised when something happens when you knew it was going to happen from the start, and you can't claim moral high ground for it either. Maybe you can't agree with some part of this because it hits too close to home.

also even if we were supposed to ignore zach it's mighty hard when he posts big ol images and massive text lol
You no like zach angry. You know zach get angry at criticism. You still criticize zach and get angry.
if he decides to post his drawings on the internet, people have the right to criticize it in any way they like

You no like zach angry. You know zach get angry at criticism.

wat

also even if we were supposed to ignore zach it's mighty hard when he posts big ol images and massive text lol

So you mean to say that you know what sets him off, and you're going to get angry when he gets set off, but you still can't control yourself from doing it? What's your damage?

if he decides to post his drawings on the internet, people have the right to criticize it in any way they like

I don't give a stuff about if you criticize him. His drawings suck ass. His meltdowns are still somewhat on your guys hands since you knew what he would do if you responded to him.

The best alternative is for him to get banned so he goes away, but until then you handicaps are making it way more painful and cringy than it needs to be.

ike is at it again

:panda:................

ike is at it again

:panda:................

I find it funny that you make your epic return posting solely in drama. Kind of fitting, isn't it?

boy its not the critic's fault for criticizing someone's work
if zach gets this defensive about his drawings then he shouldn't post them at all or, maybe, actually loving listen to the critiques people give him instead of passing it off as "bullying"