OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming

Author Topic: OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming  (Read 30957 times)

boy its not the critic's fault for criticizing someone's work

Are you missing the point on purpose?

I find it funny that you make your epic return posting solely in drama. Kind of fitting, isn't it?

yes it is but I'm just getting my degree in blockland here, drama is just apart of it.

Are you missing the point on purpose?
So you mean to say that you know what sets him off, and you're going to get angry when he gets set off, but you still can't control yourself from doing it? What's your damage?

yes it is but I'm just getting my degree in blockland here, drama is just apart of it.
stop

don't let these haters get to you zach, still waiting patiently for doraezach reviews episode 2!!! gotta say anpanman was not a good design

I'm going to be brutally honest I know you know it's more than the criticism, you're just playing aloof because none of you want me stuffting on your parade. Congrats, you're gonna push him to eventually get banned. Just don't act like you have the moral high ground, dumbass.

my friend i barely even talk to him and most of the time it's in response to him sperging or a joke

in fact i've tried to tell him over pm's that i'm not serious and im pretty sure he ignored it lol

what is going on

lol nice try at deflection

my friend i barely even talk to him and most of the time it's in response to him sperging or a joke

in fact i've tried to tell him over pm's that i'm not serious and im pretty sure he ignored it lol

I wonder why he ignored it. It's a big forgetin mystery ain't it?

I'm going to be brutally honest I know you know it's more than the criticism, you're just playing aloof because none of you want me stuffting on your parade. Congrats, you're gonna push him to eventually get banned. Just don't act like you have the moral high ground, dumbass.
i've seen it happen a thousands times before, they goad the person into flaming, get them banned, and then in that thread quote the ban post and say things like "thanks loving god" or "praise badspot" and post hilarious reaction gifs of people celebrating.

then said people get sad cus now they're bored and they wait for the next sap to come along

i've seen it happen a thousands times before, they goad the person into flaming, get them banned, and then in that thread quote the ban post and say things like "thanks loving god" or "praise badspot" and post hilarious reaction gifs of people celebrating.

then said people get sad cus now they're bored and they wait for the next sap to come along

It's even more pathetic that they're coming to this thread to pat themselves on the back for giving zach "constructive criticism" as if we all don't know what the ultimate goal was lol

Yup, fell into that cycle. Found the best solution was to stop posting for a few months, and if I were to post it'd be on something minor that they can't come up with a way to annoy you on.

However, that was 2015. Now you can make an argument on loving anything.

friend i dont care if zach gets banned or not im just tired of looking at his cringy pictures of his FurSona commiting war crimes whenever pompmaker exists too loud

friend i dont care if zach gets banned or not im just tired of looking at his cringy pictures of his FurSona commiting war crimes whenever pompmaker exists too loud
Use that ignore userscript if you seriously can't handle it child