Author Topic: OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming  (Read 30971 times)

i wonder if the solution to making an autistic child who can't take criticism is making a(nother) criticizing topic about him

i wonder if the solution to making an autistic child who can't take criticism stop is making a(nother) criticizing topic about him
noedit

/nosupport
all pompmaker does is post gay footcigarette art and antagonize kids like officerzach
^

/nosupport
all pompmaker does is post gay footcigarette art and antagonize kids like officerzach
yeah i mean pomps weird but this is more about the fact zach is now starting to actually be annoying about everything

you antagonize the stuff out of a kid and you wonder why he explodes on you lol

officerzach is innocent

when are we dramaing pompmaker

maybe tell him why you think what hes doing is bad? its like telling someone who is drunk over their ass to stop drinking. they dont know why you would say it and you need to explain it for them to get it

jesus this brother needs to take his meds.

^

even if people won't admit it, that's kind of the reason why they do this

I always thought officerzach was pretty weird at times and sometimes came off as aggressive. other than that though if you left him alone he will always go back into his corner and do his things. for the users who constantly pecker over him I gotta say your much more of a forgetin loser than he is lol

I always thought officerzach was pretty weird at times and sometimes came off as aggressive. other than that though if you left him alone he will always go back into his corner and do his things. for the users who constantly pecker over him I gotta say your much more of a forgetin loser than he is lol
reading over this thread, i gotta agree fully with this. forget the other post, i was blindly supporting.

This drama has gone to stuff.