OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming

Author Topic: OfficerZach - Unwarranted threats/flaming  (Read 30857 times)

real blocklanders remember when this thread was about zach and not the autistic gank squad

Holy stuff, this friend is out of control.

He makes bad art and stuff, and then acts mean as possible towards pomp when pomp is just trying to loving help.

holy loving stuff /support

He keeps following me around every post i make. "Helping me" my ass, he does nothing but bitch and complain and bash my content. If he really wanted to help me, he wouldnt just say "oh fix this" and "oh fix that" without any real explanation as to how to fix the stuff i work on.

He keeps following me around every post i make. "Helping me" my ass, he does nothing but bitch and complain and bash my content. If he really wanted to help me, he wouldnt just say "oh fix this" and "oh fix that" without any real explanation as to how to fix the stuff i work on.

huh I wonder

he does nothing but bitch and complain and bash my content.

maybe if you didnt bitch when he tried to actually help you that time that made you quit the blf

the only person bothered by it is unova though

but hes legit trying to help you and all you do is be a cunt to him

but hes legit trying to help you

lmfao no he's not, nobody believes this except the stupid circle of people constantly trying to egg zach on

lmfao no he's not, nobody believes this except the stupid circle of people constantly trying to egg zach on

just as my calculations went.... all the F*king handicaps who pick on autistic 12 year olds have arived..... time 2 activate my ultimate weapon